(wL) Forums

Full Version: LONG JUMPS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i dont know about this but it similar to bhop but slightly different, i kinda know how to bhop but i didnt practice bhop, so if you want to learn bhop then do this its easier open console and type bind MWHEELUP +jump, you can still scroll down the weapons. you should press ''W'' to gain velocity then press ''A'' or ''D'' and release ''W'', then switch between them press ''A'' then ''D'' then ''A'' then ''D'' and so on while you move your mouse about 45 or 30 degree to both sides
Assassin Wrote:i dont know about this but it similar to bhop but slightly different, i kinda know how to bhop but i didnt practice bhop, so if you want to learn bhop then do this its easier open console and type bind MWHEELUP +jump, you can still scroll down the weapons. you should press ''W'' to gain velocity then press ''A'' or ''D'' and release ''W'', then switch between them press ''A'' then ''D'' then ''A'' then ''D'' and so on while you move your mouse about 45 or 30 degree to both sides
ohh alright and thanks broo ill practice that..and how long did u take to learn that?
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:i dont know about this but it similar to bhop but slightly different, i kinda know how to bhop but i didnt practice bhop, so if you want to learn bhop then do this its easier open console and type bind MWHEELUP +jump, you can still scroll down the weapons. you should press ''W'' to gain velocity then press ''A'' or ''D'' and release ''W'', then switch between them press ''A'' then ''D'' then ''A'' then ''D'' and so on while you move your mouse about 45 or 30 degree to both sides
ohh alright and thanks broo ill practice that..and how long did u take to learn that?
when i said i kinda can bhop i meant i can do 3-5 jumps on bhop i didnt practice cuz i dont have much patience to practice lol,  but i would say if you practice bhop for a few days then you can bhop, but it hard to bhop on wl servers than other servers
Assassin Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
when i said i kinda can bhop i meant i can do 3-5 jumps on bhop i didnt practice cuz i dont have much patience to practice lol,  but i would say if you practice bhop for a few days then you can bhop, but it hard to bhop on wl servers than other servers
hahaha  alright thanks anyway broo
For those of you who want the scrollwheel functionality of bhopping AND scrolling weapons, I wrote this script a while ago, you can all use it :

Code:
//BHop Mouse3 Toggle
alias jump "bind mwheeldown +jump; bind mwheelup +jump; alias togglejump inv"
alias inv "bind mwheeldown invnext; bind mwheelup invprev; alias togglejump jump"
alias togglejump jump
bind mouse3 togglejump

Just paste it in your autoexec. It means that clicking down on your mouse wheel (some mice have clicks), it will toggle between jumping and being used to scroll your weapons. If you don't have a mousewheel that clicks, then change "mouse3" to whatever button you want. I just thought it would be super easy to click the mousewheel to toggle between uses.

You're pretty much right with bhopping though. I used to do it a lot, and now I am pretty terrible at it. The way it works is mainly behind syncing the jump, the gradual turn and the pressing of the strafe key. The problem is that as soon as you begin to build even the slightest amount of acceleration, you have to change your timing slightly to fit with the new speed that you're going at. If you do really want to learn it, then I suggest just downloading some jump maps/course maps, and loading them on your PC and just practise for literally an hour straight, until you have the feeling down.
I, The Rival Wrote:For those of you who want the scrollwheel functionality of bhopping AND scrolling weapons, I wrote this script a while ago, you can all use it :

Code:
//BHop Mouse3 Toggle
alias jump "bind mwheeldown +jump; bind mwheelup +jump; alias togglejump inv"
alias inv "bind mwheeldown invnext; bind mwheelup invprev; alias togglejump jump"
alias togglejump jump
bind mouse3 togglejump

Just paste it in your autoexec. It means that clicking down on your mouse wheel (some mice have clicks), it will toggle between jumping and being used to scroll your weapons. If you don't have a mousewheel that clicks, then change "mouse3" to whatever button you want. I just thought it would be super easy to click the mousewheel to toggle between uses.

You're pretty much right with bhopping though. I used to do it a lot, and now I am pretty terrible at it. The way it works is mainly behind syncing the jump, the gradual turn and the pressing of the strafe key. The problem is that as soon as you begin to build even the slightest amount of acceleration, you have to change your timing slightly to fit with the new speed that you're going at. If you do really want to learn it, then I suggest just downloading some jump maps/course maps, and loading them on your PC and just practise for literally an hour straight, until you have the feeling down.
Thanks broo..  ill try all the different ways till i get it.. lol
Pages: 1 2