(wL) Forums

Full Version: EYE ANGLES VIOLATION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
May I ask what this is? Becuase I was just browsing through source bans and I see a whole lot of people with this as a ban. And I know someone close who was banned for this but repealed it. Any clue as to what this is?
It means the the players were caught by our anti-cheat program SMAC formerly known as KAC (Kigen's Anti-Cheat) and is usually a multi-hack.
From my past hacking experience, the program won't detect your hacks when you're playing since it uses Angle Violation ( detects when you're playing with a weird angle ). It detects when you're in the hack's menu. When you enable your hacks menu, your screen will usually flip so everyone will see your screen as upside down. So what I will do is turn on the menu to configure my hacks in Spectator or when I'm dead.
okay so for example: On Project-7's Public hacks, they have a menu and on that menu is ESP if you open that up you will see things for wall hacks such as line and box hack. Those are the main "angle violation hacks" that i have noticed. I was playing on my own server and i was hacking and it told me that i was hacking which is how i got this info  8) ... Don't hack on war-lords you will get caught and you will be prosecuted  :'( :'(
fenken Wrote:From my past hacking experience, the program won't detect your hacks when you're playing since it uses Angle Violation ( detects when you're playing with a weird angle ). It detects when you're in the hack's menu. When you enable your hacks menu, your screen will usually flip so everyone will see your screen as upside down. So what I will do is turn on the menu to configure my hacks in Spectator or when I'm dead.

I KNEW IT! Thank you for filling me in. With your... Knowledge.
I believe it detects irregular crosshair patterns as well.
James Wrote:
fenken Wrote:From my past hacking experience, the program won't detect your hacks when you're playing since it uses Angle Violation ( detects when you're playing with a weird angle ). It detects when you're in the hack's menu. When you enable your hacks menu, your screen will usually flip so everyone will see your screen as upside down. So what I will do is turn on the menu to configure my hacks in Spectator or when I'm dead.

I KNEW IT! Thank you for filling me in. With your... Knowledge.
Naw I don't hack anymore. I don't want my 3rd account to get VAC.
I'm legit now. But adding on, some hacks just have your screen flipped even when you're not in the menu so it really depends on what hack you are using.