(wL) Forums

Full Version: Shooting real guns!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got some pictures somewhere. In high school/college my friend and I used to go out every other weekend to go shooting. I really like skeet shooting, then again I used to go hunting every year in South Dakota. My grandparents have about 1900 acres of farm land that they like to cater for a group friends we got from Tennessee who come out every year.

I have about 5 rifles 3 shotguns and a couple handguns, but I don't care for handguns too much. Only got them cause I won them from a raffle at an NRA fundraiser. Except my old Hawkings .50cal blackpowder pistol... that's a fun gun!
I'm Canadian so I don't believe in guns.  And I don't mean that I don't believe in them like gun control and stuff I mean I don't believe they exist. Those pictures must be photoshopped.
Me being 13 puts me in a bad spot but i have shot a AK-47,M9,Glock,and a 270 Weatherbee Hunting Rifle
I just want a few Ar-15 and like the M4 and maybe a few handguns as well.
@spiffywerks
.50 cal handguns are a hell of a lot of fun. Can get a little tough on the wrist if you're shooting heavily, as I'm sure you know Wink
My dad owns (I don't know the name of the gun), but an old black-powder rifle. Takes a bit of time to get set up, in terms of loading it properly. It really puts you in perspective of how shit was back in the 1800's. That being said, it has some decent kick to it!

@Dreams
Whaaaat! That's sweet dude. I've never shot an AK and likely won't get the chance! This kid did though lol :
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI5pibIGBWE[/youtube]

@pTK
If only we were professional russians Wink

@Spartan
All about the automatics! Hell yeah man, I like your style! Ever seen this beast? You'd probably love it !!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TC4r2YObWg[/youtube]
My country doesnt allow to shoot gun for fun.
Yeah i saw that video the AA-12 is sweet two, i just dont know if i can have them in California.
Helices Wrote:@Dreams
Whaaaat! That's sweet dude. I've never shot an AK and likely won't get the chance! This kid did though lol
i would Also want to add i shot a L96A1 Army style Rilfe. I shot it at one of my dad's Friends that just got back from a Tour in Iraq.
Pages: 1 2