(wL) Forums

Full Version: Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you watch anime? if you do post some of the names of the show you watch...

if you dont then tell us we can hook you up with some beginner stuff....

for me i love this shit... but i cant watch it alot cuz i have to watch it online and i dont have my own computer(yet...)
for me my anime is
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST,DEATH NOTE,BLEACH,INUYASHA

EDITConfusedorry for the caps didnt feel like typeing them out..
same as yours but i will add to it naruto, one piece, beelzebub, and fairy tail
and i dont watch it alot maybe in summer vacation only, because i dont have time to watch
*Bump*

ya i watch alot more but i lazy to type
Not really into anime. I watched a little bit of naruto once( thought I'd try something new) ,but it really bores me. Another thing is I don't watch the cartoon movies or whatever you wanna call them
Lets see...

Ika musume
Fate/zero
Working
Shakugan no Shana III
Persona 4
c cubed

>@Naruto
Honestly I don't really hate the show, since I watched it. The whole thing before Shippudden and a few after that. However, the fanbase puts me in a murderous rage and they are the shit that is making anime fans look bad. I hate naruto for creating the kind of people that give anime a bad name.
Anyone who's watched more than 2 animes in their entire life knows that Naruto has been and always will be a piece of shit.
fenken Wrote:Lets see...

Ika musume
Fate/zero
Working
Shakugan no Shana III
Persona 4
c cubed

>@Naruto
Honestly I don't really hate the show, since I watched it. The whole thing before Shippudden and a few after that. However, the fanbase puts me in a murderous rage and they are the shit that is making anime fans look bad. I hate naruto for creating the kind of people that give anime a bad name.
Anyone who's watched more than 2 animes in their entire life knows that Naruto has been and always will be a piece of shit.
sorry but im not sure i get what you mean could you plz explain why is naruto bad?
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Not really into anime. I watched a little bit of naruto once( thought I'd try something new) ,but it really bores me. Another thing is I don't watch the cartoon movies or whatever you wanna call them

[Image: qepktist3h7zug74adra.jpg]

I <3 only Naruto. Its never bore me.  Wink
You forgot Bleach...BLLLLLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!@!@!@!@ love naruto too but bleachis on par with Naruto. both awsome anime....RAWR!!
fenken Wrote:>@Naruto

Maybe Its true.......Naruto is SO FKING ADDICTED by me that keep my mind off those stupid Animes.
I just watch stuff that looks interesting and move onto the next. I don't think I've ever watched a series twice...

I still watch Naruto once and a while when it's not in filler/recap mode.

Some series I liked....
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop .... Trigun + Cowboy Bebop =..... TAINTED DOUGHNUTS!
Outlaw Star
Ronin Kenshin
Tenchi Muyo
Ai Yori Aoshi
12 Kingdoms
Kare Kano
Gunslinger Girl
Gundam Seed
RahXephon
Record of Lodoss War
>> BERSERK <<
S-Cry-Ed
Air Master
Hikaru No Go
Saki
Welcome to H.N.K.
NANA
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Hajime No Ippo
Samuari Champloo
Eureka 7
Chobits
Code Geass
Spice and Wolf
Last Exile
Love Hina
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dennou Coil
Macross(s)
Mahoromatic
Elfin Lied
Noir
Escaflowne
El Hazard
Haruhi Suzumiya
Kimi ni Todoke (such a cute series... haha)
Sekirei
Kiddy Grade
Ichigo 100%
Saikano
Ah My Goddess
Moon Phase

Comedies:
Azumanga Daioh (simply awesome.)
School Rumble
Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu
Ebichu (echii comedy. You'd understand my avatar if you saw it)
Excel Saga (AAAAACCCCUUUUURRROOOSSSSSSSSSSSS---SUUUUUUU)
Ouran High School Host Club
Gokusen
Kyou no Go no Ni
Lucky Star
Lovely Complex

... omg I better stop before I start to realize how much time I've wasted watching anime.
Pages: 1 2