(wL) Forums

Full Version: My First Little Frag Video :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just did a short video from this little 1deag I got on Nuke. I thought it was pretty good, so I thought I'd share it with you Big Grin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIECyh05Su8[/youtube]

Can watch in HD, I'm not sure how good the quality is though because I don't have a widescreen monitor (4:3 ftw lol). Anyways, it looked okay on my screen. Enjoy! Big Grin
lawl nice!!
Nice! haha, you got a really nice double deagle kill on nuke too. You've inspired me to make a vid now.
Nice Shot Dude. Make More !!!  Smile Big Grin
Love It <3333
ftw lol
hhaha nice one broo.. keep doing; but not to me hahah  Big Grin
Thanks, was the video quality good enough? I wanted to make it so that it wasn't super grainy or too dark. I fear I may have jacked up the brightness a little too far, but I am going to play around with effects a bit more to see if I can get it more natural. For some reason the demos I record with Fraps come out darker than how I actually see my game, so idk about that :/
Deag king! Lol. The quality was good when I watched it , Good job!

Anonymous

Nice video bro, even music didn't mess it up=)
I, The Rival Wrote:Thanks, was the video quality good enough? I wanted to make it so that it wasn't super grainy or too dark. I fear I may have jacked up the brightness a little too far, but I am going to play around with effects a bit more to see if I can get it more natural. For some reason the demos I record with Fraps come out darker than how I actually see my game, so idk about that :/
its good i could see fine.. good job
Pages: 1 2