(wL) Forums

Full Version: Sexy Sniping, Battlefield 3 =)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Anonymous

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aZXJyxO9C0[/youtube]

All kills on this video are headshots!

Distances:
390 M
386 M
211 M
252 M
486 M
458 M
527 M

Enjoy =)
:o nice hax buddy lol
holy shit is this what you do all day?

Anonymous

Not really, by the way my best registered in battlelogs headshot was 811 M, I wanna get 1km headshot now=)

1km = 1.6 miles.

1 mile = 1.6 km.
tasty shiping bro
Sorry for going off topic here but, Gemini your signature makes me sad.  Sad
how did you know where they were?

Anonymous

Spartacus Wrote:how did you know where they were?
They were in fight with my teammates, so mostly teammates spot them for the rest of our team, you can spot any unit if you aim at it and press Q.  If unit disappears from your view it will only remain on your minimap for a little bit, but not for 3d spotting.
------------

By the way notice how sniping in BF3 is actually sniping on long range distances, not like COD snipe from one corner of the room to another =)
Does the duration of the kill from your shots differ with at different distances? From the looks on it, the kill looks immediate. I would have thought that IRL, it would take at least about 1 or 2 seconds for the shot to reach such a distance, neglecting wind velocity whatsoever.

Am I being to 'anal' with the gameplay? The kills look sweet though.

Anonymous

It's a 64 players map and it is my montage, it maybe looks like easy thing to do, but most of the people didn't even get 300+ headshot in 50 hours of gameplay. Gemini is a BF pro player, won't let me lie on this one=)

Spartacus Wrote:Does the duration of the kill from your shots differ with at different distances? From the looks on it, the kill looks immediate. I would have thought that IRL, it would take at least about 1 or 2 seconds for the shot to reach such a distance, neglecting wind velocity whatsoever.

Yes it actually changes, this is the most powerful sniper rifle in game, maybe on this video you can't see it that well but you can actually see bullet drop... Especially on 500+ distance you can clearly see how your bullet travels to the enemy. Yes there is no such factor as a wind, it's still videogame. My first long range 613 m kill I did with sv98 rifle, it's one of the first rifles in game and bullet drop was about 20% of my screen.

Also in real life bullet will never travel 500 m distance 2 sec... it's too long. Maybe 1200+ m, but it's very difficult shot.
Pages: 1 2 3