(wL) Forums

Full Version: Helmut - Blatant Cheating on Scrim Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He should cheat, his team is currently 0-6 I believe in ESEA int. He blows.
jowy Wrote:He should cheat, his team is currently 0-6 I believe in ESEA int. He blows.
his team didnt implore the smokes usefully lmao Tongue
Assassin Wrote:
jowy Wrote:He should cheat, his team is currently 0-6 I believe in ESEA int. He blows.
his team didnt implore the smokes usefully lmao Tongue

LOL

Correct.  After being unable to play the first 4 games on my other team, I left them and joined Voltron, an 0-5 team with 2 players on the roster just so I'd have a team to play on until I find something better.  If you notice, I top fragged in the ONLY match for them I played (a 16-3 loss). 

Oh, and they're 0-7 now. I didn't play.
helmut^ Wrote:

Correct.  After being unable to play the first 4 games on my other team, I left them and joined Voltron, an 0-5 team with 2 players on the roster just so I'd have a team to play on until I find something better.  If you notice, I top fragged in the ONLY match for them I played (a 16-3 loss). 

Oh, and they're 0-7 now. I didn't play.
Don't worry helmut^, I'm sure you guys will get some ffw. Congrats on the 7 rws.
Pages: 1 2