(wL) Forums

Full Version: Bison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Stop haxing on the scrim server, I know roots have access to sv_aimbot 1 D:

Also upload the demos, its been a week already Sad

To those who don't know Bison, he's a shy guy :x He never uses his mic eventhough he has one.
Riser` Wrote:Stop haxing on the scrim server, I know roots have access to sv_aimbot 1 D:

To those who don't know Bison, he's a shy guy :x He never uses his mic eventhough he has one.
I like shy girls, oh wait WTF!
Riser` Wrote:Stop haxing on the scrim server, I know roots have access to sv_aimbot 1 D:

I think quite a few people have been hounding him for those demos (myself included  :-X). I wouldn't be surprised if he felt a bit suffocated.

He's funny though.
Seen a bunch of dems.
He's blatantly hacking. So OBVS!
bison uses mad hax not just aimbot he walls too, I was with him in bomb site B he told me go to bomb site A they are going there i will hit them with the awp from behind the door :o
he will probably ban me for saying this but truth had to be reviled Bison HAX.

bison is one of the nicest guys ever and funny too with his hax.

Riser` Wrote:To those who don't know Bison, he's a shy guy :x He never uses his mic eventhough he has one.
sounds like me till yesterday, i have 3 mics but never use it lol

Tongue
Riser` Wrote:To those who don't know Bison, he's a shy guy :x He never uses his mic eventhough he has one.
Sounds like me.
Bison has been hacking since 1337.

The only reason he doesn't want to upload the demos is so that we wont see his hax.
LOL this is a funny topic. Never used a mic? Big Grin wonder what he looks like and sounds like.

http://www.bigtopentertainmentonline.co ... nerd_2.jpg
ban hacker from server  >Sad

he shudnt be  playing in warlords anyway , ban him from every  server  Smile

by the way i want to scrim too
^^ this dude doesnt know whos he messing with asking to ban him, if he knew then he wouldnt dare lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5