(wL) Forums

Full Version: Kids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay who let's these kids play? Honestly, they have the highest fucking pitch voices I have ever heard and the spam the mics non stop. It is god awful. I literally have a fucking headache from listening to them. And I would player mute them but one small thing unmutes them. Whether it be they reconnect or the round is over. Player list doesn't do shit.

Names:
Sniperwolf
Gabestep
(To be continued..)
James Wrote:Okay who let's these kids play? Honestly, they have the highest fucking pitch voices I have ever heard and the spam the mics non stop. It is god awful. I literally have a fucking headache from listening to them. And I would player mute them but one small thing unmutes them. Whether it be they reconnect or the round is over. Player list doesn't do shit.

Names:
Sniperwolf
Gabestep
(To be continued..)
i think a got a demo of 'em i check it out later and if i do ill post it  -LATER-  lol
Im sorry if im that annoying why dont you just tell me to be quite instead of bitching and not saying anything? And I dont get unmuted from playerlist only sniperwolf does that because he reconnects
Welcome to the forums Gabestep.
JayCat Wrote:Welcome to the forums Gabestep.
lol jay
Lol this is the Flamez section. Flame him back.

JAMES YOU GOTTA PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT COS ITS A FUCKING PUB. GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU NOOB!!!!!

Also MG is a fuckin shitty server, I told you that it was just a bunch of whiny kids in there screaming down the mic and spamming shitty music.
Assassin Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:Welcome to the forums Gabestep.
lol jay

What. It was his first post here.  Smile
gabestep Wrote:Im sorry if im that annoying why dont you just tell me to be quite instead of bitching and not saying anything? And I dont get unmuted from playerlist only sniperwolf does that because he reconnects
broo i like to play w/ u when ur SILENT, and dont get me wrong but me and the other players always ask YOU,VINNY*ROOTS,SNIPERWOLF,LIL CHARLIE and some other kids to SHUT UP. and all of u keep annoying
what he means is kids just yelling in the mic... thats why i use teamspeak Wink i have binds to mute everyone or just one person
I, The Rival Wrote:Lol this is the Flamez section. Flame him back.
just a bunch of whiny kids in there screaming down the mic and spamming shitty music.
you know i stopped going there for a while cuz of this they keep yelling like kids, never heard mature ppl using the mic there in a while only ptk and james, and a very few other ppl.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
gabestep Wrote:Im sorry if im that annoying why dont you just tell me to be quite instead of bitching and not saying anything? And I dont get unmuted from playerlist only sniperwolf does that because he reconnects
broo i like to play w/ u when ur SILENT, and dont get me wrong but me and the other players always ask YOU,VINNY*ROOTS,SNIPERWOLF,LIL CHARLIE and some other kids to SHUT UP. and all of u keep annoying
almost all the ppl you mention mic spam too i swear a bunch of kids :/
Pages: 1 2