(wL) Forums

Full Version: What servers do you guys play in most?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my ingame name is B L A C K  D Y N A M I T E, ya mighta seen me Big Grin
i dont see most forum people in the server so i was just curious where most of ya guys spend ur cs time.

i first joined warlords through their warcraft server (now zombies) and then started playing in the full rotation and pop servers. so now i only play Pop serv 1 & 2 and 24/7 Dust2 if the pop servs are on crappy maps.

i personally think one of the custom maps or mini games servers can be changed or cut.

where do you guys play?
Minigames!

I've played CS for so long it's a nice switch up in terms of game-play diversity!

I love jump maps, I hate surf maps (cause I can't surf well yet haha)
chun Wrote:my ingame name is B L A C K  D Y N A M I T E, ya mighta seen me Big Grin
i dont see most forum people in the server so i was just curious where most of ya guys spend ur cs time.

i first joined warlords through their warcraft server (now zombies) and then started playing in the full rotation and pop servers. so now i only play Pop serv 1 & 2 and 24/7 Dust2 if the pop servs are on crappy maps.

i personally think one of the custom maps or mini games servers can be changed or cut.

where do you guys play?
Pop 1 & 2. We've played quite a few times, save when you disappeared.
i first joined in warcraft server then sniper server and dust2/dust2 deathmatch.
ZM,MG,OFFICE,DUST, and SNIPERS! Big Grin
Sniper server for lulz and pz's. Dm server for warmups.
i used to play alot in pop maps 1&2  maybe you didnt know me back then, but i played with you quite alot in dust 2 24/7.
as for the servers that i play on its, minigames, office, sniper, pop maps, dust2, and dust 2 dm
MG - ZM - Office, & sometimes Snipers.
Assassin Wrote:i used to play alot in pop maps 1&2  maybe you didnt know me back then, but i played with you quite alot in dust 2 24/7.
as for the servers that i play on its, minigames, office, sniper, pop maps, dust2, and dust 2 dm

nah assassin i remember seeing u often and when ya joined the forums