(wL) Forums

Full Version: HELP ME BISON!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bison, when i got the game, it worked, but after you did that list thing, i couldn't connect Tongue
JoKL Wrote:Bison, when i got the game, it worked, but after you did that list thing, i couldn't connect Tongue
what?
You said that you did something, but now it gives me connection errors :\ can u undo whatever you did for my steam id? cause I've tried reinstalling, but it still doesn't work !.! Now i have to play on crappy zombie servers
JoKL Wrote:You said that you did something
what did i do? when did i do it? ???

Anonymous

O.J.Simpson Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:
remember, i got banned, and you said, you had to like white-list me or something? now i cant play Sad
Did you buy Counter-Strike Source on Steam?
JoKL Wrote:Now i have to play on crappy zombie servers
Please don't insult the ZM server, just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that it's "Crappy".
MindHACKer Wrote:
Please don't insult the ZM server, just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that it's "Crappy".
i think hes saying that he cant connect to the warlords ZM server so now he has to go play on other crappy ones, no?
MindHACKer Wrote:
lol yeah, but what does he means "crappy", crappy players or crappy maps? or ............?

chun: that's what i'm guessing too Smile some zombies servers are crappy except war lords's zombie reloaded server! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3