(wL) Forums

Full Version: Questions about STEAM...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wheres the steam on my pc? like in what folder?
how to set up clan on steam?..
where are the demos?
as long as i have more questions i'll post here, but help me out  with these. thanks
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:wheres the steam on my pc? like in what folder?

It should be in your programs file under your C drive called Steam

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:how to set up clan on steam?..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJPXUegq ... re=related

and to make it show in game you got to Options>Mulitplayer>advanced: its the 3rd drop down menu then you just select w/e one you want....and you can change it whenever you want. just in case you didntknow

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:where are the demos?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\YOUSTEAMUSERNAME\counter-strike source\cstrike
It will say (x86) if you are using 64 bit windows

they go right into he cstrike folder as a .dem file
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:as long as i have more questions i'll post here, but help me out  with these. thanks

here you go!
Steam is usually in ur system disk, in the program files folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
And the game is in steam apps:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps

As for the clan, u join a certain group.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:wheres the steam on my pc? like in what folder?
how to set up clan on steam?..
where are the demos?
as long as i have more questions i'll post here, but help me out  with these. thanks
wheres the steam on my pc? like in what folder?
you installed steam, its like any other program you can choose where to install it, and i believe you chose when you installed steam and the games are in the steam/steamapps/your user name/counter strike source. just like that.

how to set up clan on steam?
when you open steam go to community, then press groups you will see to the right you can create a new group.

where are the demos?
the demos you record can be found in cstrike folder inside the counter strike source folder, which can be found inside steam folder (lol a bit confusing) just like where you find the demos in non steam.

if you have anything else fell free to ask i will try to help with what i can Smile
lol thanks guys..
i formatted my pc and it doesnt have some folders like C:\Program Files (x86)\.. lol
now everytjing is fine.. but i was like WTF? i lost the demos of hakers? but now i got them.. lol thanks