(wL) Forums

Full Version: So why my name is Feeling Pain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I was 2nd year High school I met this girl, and I was like "Love at First Sight". So I manage to make her a close friend, closer than best friend. But I stop because I am shy, but a few year later, I was about to tell her but my best friend said that he like the girl. I was Like DAMN, WHAT THE HELL, F*CK and etc.... and that is why i am feeling pain.

ps. any suggestion?
Dude that's so confusing!!!
and hard, i don't know what else to say, than to make a move and sense if she loves you too.
I mean it's not good for your health to feel pain!
No girl whatsoever deserves u feeling pain for her, if u found that she's in love with ur friend. MOVE ON!
All people are moving on with their life, so why shouldn't you.

Anonymous

Move this thread to "Open Tech support & Tutorials" section. This is gaming forum.
Keep feeling other guy's pain.
Feel My Pa!n™ Wrote:When I was a 2nd year in High school I met this girl, I believed it to be "Love at First Sight". So I manage to make her a close friend, much closer than best friends. But I stopped because I am shy guy, a few years had passed, I was about to tell her but my best friend said that he likes her. I was Like DAMN, WHAT THE HELL, F*CK and etc.... and that is why i am feeling pain.

ps. any suggestions?

I will get to the problem after a bit of advice. Before you post a thread like this think twice. Make a proper title and post in the proper section. Anyways, back to your affection. Love is slipper and can easily pass you by. But a word of advice, with all your might try. Give her subtle hints, be a flirt. Losing love really does hurt. Being alone is truly a sight. Try texting her, "I want you, goodnight". You may think, "James, that's stupid it will never work". I have a girlfriend and I'm a big jerk. If I can get someone so can you. So tell her how you feel, but only if it's true.
sorry. :-[
Do what I do : have sex with men.
what the hell men!
I, The Rival Wrote:Do what I do : have sex with men.
I'm laughing so hard I feel like I'm dying.
I can't breathe anymore.

Inb4hecutshimself
Feel My Pa!n™ Wrote:what the hell men!

[Image: 186.jpg]

FenKeN Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Do what I do : have sex with men.
I'm laughing so hard I feel like I'm dying.
I can't breathe anymore.

Inb4hecutshimself

[Image: 58351.jpg]
Pages: 1 2