(wL) Forums

Full Version: so I bought new shoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
'Safety shoes' or steel toe boots from Red Wings. Needed it for my internship as I'm going to be around an industrial surrounding.

[Image: 2mrtbtx.jpg]

[Image: 21muo7o.jpg]

Pretty much the most expensive shoe I ever bought.
Congratz on the new shoes! Big Grin
they look cool btw
Bigfoot called, he wants his shoes back.
Fuck you Wrote:Bigfoot called, he wants his shoes back.
lol from the looks of it, hes a tall guy for sure.
You know what they say about guys with big feet right??

They have long socks. Lawl.
Im not gonna ask you how much is it.
Should of gotten some Ecco's, although red wings are good. Im a shoe whore I know a ton of dumb random shit about them.

Ecco uses the PU (polyurethane) Direct Injected midsole. #1 longest lasting sole on the market. Not to mention the quality of leather used. I could go on with more boring ass shit but I figure by now you get the picture.
Fuck You Wrote:Bigfoot called, he wants his shoes back.
I like you already.
_RemiX Wrote:Should of gotten some Ecco's, although red wings are good. Im a shoe whore I know a ton of dumb random shit about them.

Ecco uses the PU (polyurethane) Direct Injected midsole. #1 longest lasting sole on the market. Not to mention the quality of leather used. I could go on with more boring ass shit but I figure by now you get the picture.

aww should have asked you prior to buying it.I have no regrets getting this though(although another part of me keeps telling me I should have gotten the brown one).

I'm 5 feet 10.5 anyway, thats 1.79m for us normal people who uses SI units. 
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:You know what they say about guys with big feet right??

They have long socks. Lawl.
hahaha  it thought something else.. loool
Pages: 1 2