(wL) Forums

Full Version: Pathetic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Anonymous

lol yea I remember Joker's admin application was bigger than my job application=) But he's been here for a while now.
ruplayer Wrote:lol yea I remember Joker's admin application was bigger than my job application=) But he's been here for a while now.
Think I wrote that after I finished writing a 24 page Intellectual Property thing, ugh...
joker8baller Wrote:That's where you're wrong. I don't rant at you, except when you make threads like these. You make all kinds of assumptions that simply reflect your attitude.

I'm neither a hater nor a fan. I just call it as I see it. I have no problem except when it seems like you're in the middle of the shit and arguments on here.

I rarely show? How so? I've one of the few active members that still play since February. But nice try.

Not a single day has gone by, have I seen you in any game. And to be honest I am glad because you seem pretty lame. I have stuck to the correct section and so I should. Because if I didn't, ban me you could. The thing is, a thread like this one is allowed. So rightfully, I am endowed. With great relief I am payed. So now something you wish to trade? A thought, an idea, how quaint of you truly. But let me warn you I may be unruly. The fact of the matter is I express my thoughts with the right to do so. Now you may shut the fuck up and go. I have not targeted or badgered anyone to an extent. In which I feel I should repent. Even though you may feel a different way. It really isn't up to you to say. I respect admins and players alike. But quite frankly the broad generalization I declared in my first post, can go take a hike.
Guys just leave him be, hes mad and annoyed from something.
James just be careful not to spam the forum with all those threads, thats my last advise for you.
Maybe because you don't play enough?

I still like your sentence structure, it's overly complicated and just reeks of try-hard.

Could always just be like

Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee.

That was fun now wasn't it.
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/56693

still the beast joker huh?
Bastards jacked my 2 spot when I didn't play for a month since the main computer is still down. Reinstalled CS on my Boot Camp'ed Mac... ugh.
Assassin Wrote:Guys just leave him be, hes mad and annoyed from something.
James just be careful not to spam the forum with all those threads, thats my last advise for you.

Three threads is all I have made today. The rest of the posts are responses I say. I have a right to speak my mind. And quite frankly the topics are interesting, you'll find. Not boring and drab like a pair of new shoes. I have nothing to gain from this or nothing to lose. But a large new topic that may get me banned. And on that note I should give admins a hand. Not joker of course who thinks I'm all shit. But iSpy, Bison, or even Ptk when he is so well lit. You guys do wonderful and even for those who are in the back. Matt or jaycat which skill I doubt they lack. It is the player base who started this shit. I am just here to share my wit. In a way that I feel I can do best. The shit will eventually be laid to rest.

joker8baller Wrote:Maybe because you don't play enough?

I still like your sentence structure, it's overly complicated and just reeks of try-hard.

Could always just be like

Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee.

That was fun now wasn't it.

It's simply just a rhyming response that holds the truth. Your need to over analyze would make you a sleuth. Too bad you weren't capable as a child. But it's okay, your retardation is only mild. Not as blatant as your legitimate feelings for I. And hey, you're a nice guy. But I am not gay so please lay off. You probably don't think that's a clever scoff. But your addiction to my thread. Must be from a sexual psycho analytical aspect from within your head. Keep your thoughts to yourself because my wisdom you cannot match. I have the internet, now ain't that a catch?
Um, I disagree. You definitely started a lot of this. And as such, I call it as I see it.

There's simply no point in writing sentences like that. It adds nearly nothing to your statement except for the bad taste of try-hard.

Lol, not addicted to the thread, just don't feel like doing work. I'm posting on all of the forums.

Anyways

Anonymous

Why dont you post all this shit in thread with name balls.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6