(wL) Forums

Full Version: Acitvate Steam Features for "Non-Steamers"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Through searching and translating and more searching i found a great way for players who have a steam account, to add friends without having to buy a game what so ever from Steam.

- Ok it's simple, but be warned that it's illegal..

Just follow the following instructions:

1. Go to this address: http://forum.cdaction.pl/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00
[Image: cl5j4l82qkow71sp0.jpg]
2. Create an account with a valid email address (check your emails {MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR JUNK} to activate the account once the registration is completed).
*Its in Polish, but its understandable*
[Image: apjhktgyxraj8d0m1efa.jpg]
3. Log in to your newly created Account.

4. Go to this address: http://www.cdaction.pl/seriale/Dark_Mess..._and_Magic

5. If it tells you "This service is for Polish users only", Just keep on refreshing the page.
*or use a polish proxy if you have one*
[Image: rjz1nezqr8tdzu8f6fk.jpg]
6. You'll get the following message sent to your E-Mail address:
"Numer do gry Dark Messiah Might and Magic wysłany został na address ****live.de"
[Image: rftvedjl6pz0zsjdzejx.jpg]
7. Watch your emails and you should have received a CD-Key 100% valid for a game called Dark Messiah Might and Magic Multi-Player on legit Steam.
*Check your junk*

8. Log in to steam to enter your key and enjoy playing the game & the ability to add friends with out having to pay a cent.

P.S: This is NOT Fake, I tried it like 2 times with different mails and it worked perfectly.
You'll get a CD-Key to a game called "Dark Messiah Might and Magic Multi-Player", It's not a good game to be honest.. But when you get it, you can add friends..

Have Fun Smile
well its illegal, but its gonna help a lot of users =D
good job
this is perfect for these people who are living outside of USA and they don't give a fuck about copyright shit!

I think that all css players, who live in US should buy a CSS copy on Steam, because it will be a shame on you if you don't have a Steam css......... 8)
Cool I'll try it out when hand-free.
Matt Wrote:I don't understand, why can't you just use one of Steam's free games?
i don't think that css is free on Steam right now........  Sad
}{@K@P Wrote:
Matt Wrote:I don't understand, why can't you just use one of Steam's free games?

Right, I think you totally misunderstood the point of this thread.

Steam doesn't let you add friends until you have purchased 1 game from the Steam store. Mindhacker is showing you how to get a legitimate CD key for a game that's available on Steam, so that you can add it to your library and then Steam will think you've bought a game, allowing you to add friends on Steam.

This has nothing to do with Counter Strike : Source. At all.

Also Matt, those free games don't activate your account IIRC (i'm pretty sure they don't).
I cant understand a word at that web  :-[
}{@K@P Wrote:this is perfect for these people who are living outside of USA and they don't give a fuck about copyright shit!

I think that all css players, who live in US should buy a CSS copy on Steam, because it will be a shame on you if you don't have a Steam css......... 8)
Nope it's not a shame  Wink
Because even if you did, some steam features will not be activated until you purchase a game from steam.
I, The Rival Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

Steam doesn't let you add friends until you have purchased 1 game from the Steam store. Mindhacker is showing you how to get a legitimate CD key for a game that's available on Steam, so that you can add it to your library and then Steam will think you've bought a game, allowing you to add friends on Steam.

This has nothing to do with Counter Strike : Source. At all.

Also Matt, those free games don't activate your account IIRC (i'm pretty sure they don't).
Yes they don't, & your absolutely right Smile
Knowpain Wrote:I cant understand a word at that web  :-[
No worries I added some Pics to help with the process.
Oka ! u da Buss !
I, The Rival Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

yes, i did, sorry man ....... :-[
Pages: 1 2 3