(wL) Forums

Full Version: Connecting Problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time i connect on 24/7 de_dust2 server, a windows will pop up and says: Disconnected: Please Change your Name.
To fix this problem, change your name.
=0
Really? Is this a joke?
I remember a while back that some people had this problem. It turned out that they had a space at the beginning of their name. Removing the space fixed it. I am not sure if this is your issue, but it's worth a try.
JayCat Wrote:I remember a while back that some people had this problem. It turned out that they had a space at the beginning of their name. Removing the space fixed it. I am not sure if this is your issue, but it's worth a try.

Best advice for this problem
Stupid misclick.  Can we sticky this. Have the thread title go "Please Change Name= Remove that Spacebar in front of your name in your rev.ini file LOL"
JayCat Wrote:I remember a while back that some people had this problem. It turned out that they had a space at the beginning of their name. Removing the space fixed it. I am not sure if this is your issue, but it's worth a try.
That's it.