(wL) Forums

Full Version: War-lords Clan Ranking on Population Servers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not a try-hard, just found this appealing.

[Image: 351sjnt.jpg]

Link:
http://wls.gameme.com/clans/css
It's hard since it really only counts average points....
joker8baller Wrote:It's hard since it really only counts average points....

Otherwise AA would be dominating it. 27 members on that board :/
If there were 27 of me in a clan, we would be doing awesome.
wooo 4th
im in mass apppless Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
JackMonroe Wrote:If there were 27 of me in a clan, we would be doing awesome.
Naw, not really. You can't really harvest too many points unless you're hunting large sums of average players. If on the slight chance all 27 of your clan mate clones were playing, then you'd certainly all decimate each other. I doubt you'd be able to hold anything other than a 1:1 KPD against yourself.  Tongue

I, The Rival Wrote:

AA is doing pretty darn good considering that the scores are averaged. I can't even maintain a 1:1 KPD so the fact that the average AA KPD is >1 means that the average AA player is better than me or a notorious team stacker.  :'(
M. Bison Wrote:Naw, not really. You can't really harvest too many points unless you're hunting large sums of average players. If on the slight chance all 27 of your clan mate clones were playing, then you'd certainly all decimate each other. I doubt you'd be able to hold anything other than a 1:1 KPD against yourself.  Tongue
Clearly we would always play on the same team, and there would be no more than 20 of me on the server at a time depending on how many other people are in the server.
Bah Wrote:im in mass apppless Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You're in everything, cause you're a slut.
M. Bison Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

AA is doing pretty darn good considering that the scores are averaged. I can't even maintain a 1:1 KPD so the fact that the average AA KPD is >1 means that the average AA player is better than me or a notorious team stacker.  :'(

Probably a notorious team stacker *cough* Gnarcandy *cough*
Pages: 1 2