(wL) Forums

Full Version: Origin is down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anonymous

So I can't login to origin using my credentials, it says "wrong email or password", I know for a fact that I type in the right password, I also seen thousands of thread on other forums about it. It all have to do with Back To  Karkand addon, because I was logged in and tried to download it(I have limited edition). Can't even play regular BF3 now.

I wanna hear other BF3 players, are you dealing with this too?

UPDATE: I change my password, and it says, your password has been successfully changed. Still can't login.

UPDATE 2: Re-installed origin, now I can log in, but whenever I try to play BF3 it says "An error was reported from the EA online"

Anonymous

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/870/7566354.page

Last 20 pages of this thread... People can't even play fifa because of battlefield update lol
double post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o

Anonymous

}{@K@P Wrote:double post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o
Oh fuck you, I'm trying to find some mates with the same problem here so I don't feel alone.
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:double post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o
Oh fuck you, I'm trying to find some mates with the same problem here so I don't feel alone.
:o :o :o :o :o  :-X
yeah that is really gay. i will check later if im getting the same.

Anonymous

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah that is really gay. i will check later if im getting the same.

I also re-installed the game. Now it works, and huge maps are lagging on my laptop.
Sad..havent been able to play BF3 for two weeks now i think..been very bz at work..the last time i checked,theres an update i think 4gb size if im not mistaken..hell of a file size for an update..  ;D

Anonymous

Wake Island is sick...
ROFL...guest...