(wL) Forums

Full Version: NON-STEAMERS **UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
STEAMERS: Game is ready to play since 16-12-2011; have fun!
NEWS:http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=240

NON-STEAMERS:nobody released the patch yet, wait for AVIARA, BRUSS.ORG.RU, PLANETCSS or anybody else to release it. And DO NOT create threads about the patch and DO NOT spam the chat box about it..

** LINK TO DOWNLOAD:[b]http://css.setti.info/forum/topic/1380-c...eam-setti/[/b]

WANT TO BUY CSS?[b](ONLY $9.99):[/b]http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/

**HAVE FUN Wink Big Grin
Re: EVERYTHING ABOUT THE **UPDATE**

<3 DRUNK..
THANKS

Victor Wrote:<3 DRUNK..
THANKS
<3 thanks collar
and i hope everything gets done soon  Wink

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:STEAMERS: Game is ready to play since 9 hours ago; have fun!

NON-STEAMERS:nobody released the patch yet, wait for AVIARA, BRUSS.ORG.RU, PLANETCSS or anybody else to release it. [b]And DO NOT create threads about the patch and DO NOT spam the chat box about it..[/b]
** AS SOON AS I GET[b] ANY LINK, I WILL POST HERE![/b]
                                                                                          THANK YOU and BE PATIENT.

How do you plan to stop them if they do? o.O

Eternal Wrote:

NON-STEAMERS:nobody released the patch yet, wait for AVIARA, BRUSS.ORG.RU, PLANETCSS or anybody else to release it. [b]And DO NOT create threads about the patch and DO NOT spam the chat box about it..[/b]

With sheer willpower alone.  He is just that awesome.

Eternal Wrote:

i left a link on the chat box, and i cant make them, but i can advice them  Wink Wink

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:

i left a link on the chat box, and i cant make them, but i can advice them  Wink Wink

Going to have to do a lot of advising, because all they're going to do is spam threads wanting updates.

Eternal Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:

Going to have to do a lot of advising, because all they're going to do is spam threads wanting updates.
if they are really smart, they should look for it and not spam threads about it.. anyways lets see how it goes..lol

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:

if they are really smart, they should look for it and not spam threads about it.. anyways lets see how it goes..lol

We can hope.

please give me addres update css  Big Grin

Where?  ???

ARGHH!!  >Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7