(wL) Forums

Full Version: War-Lords Scrim Highlights Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hbu6wniobw[/youtube]
i want to scrim too :'(,
i want to join the next scrim match  Smile
lol remix is just a god damn haxor Tongue
ptk was so sade he wasnt in the vid he didnt know about silly making one but you can cheer up ptk you are in 4:51 rofl >Big Grin
nice video silly but the worst was 6:24, 8:47 that wasnt good for advertising lol
I lol'd @ Riser's music at the end is so fitting.
I knew you saved the best for last.
Good job man! My part, THAT WAS THE FUCKING ACE THAT GOT FUCKED UP BY THREAD!!!! Seriously if you watch the demo, I say in spawn "Okay this round, 5k spraydown with this m4" and he fuckin just ran in front of me at the end and stole the kill, such a dick.

Anyways good video silly Big Grin
Nice movie! Liked the A hold on fire silly  8)
AWESOME VIDEO SILLY I like the pic that you added with my name..lol. I really hope taht you do more because you did a great job!

Assassin Wrote:lol remix is just a god damn haxor Tongue
ptk was so sade he wasnt in the vid he didnt know about silly making one but you can cheer up ptk you are in 4:51 rofl >Big Grin
nice video silly but the worst was 6:24, 8:47 that wasnt good for advertising lol

pTK is also in there at 6:14..lol
I like the fact that you dont show very many people killing me...hahah
Denver, I think you would need steam to be able to know when scrims were happening.

Assassin, remix's kills were pretty awesome, weren't they?
I realise that there were a few people not in the vid, and that's because I didn't really have good footage of them, and didn't know where to look.

Kronos, haha, yeah I found that pacman sound file on my desktop, and was like: "perfect" hahaha.

Fenken, nearly everyone thinks that their kills are the best! Check out the hax near the very end of the vid!

Rival, that almost ace was awesome, I should have recorded another angle of it.

Remix, yeah, that hold was pretty epic, haha.

Spartan, yeah, I thought you would like that! Your awp shots through those boxes were blatantly indicative of walls/aimbot. That's right, there were boxes there, couldn't you see them? Hahaha.
Did you find out what demo its from (and maybe the tick)? I'd kinda like to see it from the beginning of the round Smile
Pages: 1 2