(wL) Forums

Full Version: Password Saver v0.0.2 beta Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
alright i been working my ass off getting this program out its not complete for this version still need to add the easy loader but ehh ill get it going

Updates

- Save On Close
- Override
- Password Load On Start Up
- Added Options
- Added Auto Select
- Added Auto Hide (still working on a few bugs with it)
- Added Save Time + Current Time At Bottom
- Added New Save As Features

~~~!!!WARING!!!~~~
old password files will not work with this version it will cause your program to error out

Any ways hope you guys like what i have done im still hoping to have this released by the end of the year here is a beta version enjoy it tell me if you find any bugs or things that should be changed trust me it helps

Screen Shot
[Image: rxt6r9ja313wkfrz9yd.jpg]
tube]
How To Video
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJkFzwANkwQ[/youtube]

Download v0.0.2 Beta - http://www.mediafire.com/?vqvudvgaf4tfwo5

EDIT : Run time Error 53 - Fixed
still there is a error if you dont save a password file and try to exit just thought i would let you know
Should get an icon on that thing Big Grin

EDIT: I can't even get it to open. Tried, running it as administrator, nothing.
Lack of compatibility,
That's what you get when u code in VB & run the code on Win7 :\

KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Should get an icon on that thing Big Grin
Agree!
no that errors caused by lack of settings.txt or lack of password files ill try to fix it i think i know y your getting that err

EDIT :

i found the issue it was trying to auto load the password file that does not exist LOL but i have now solved the issue im as of right now re uploading a fix for it if you dont want to re download the file just copy the stuff below into the settings.txt file

Code:
Auto Hide Settings 1 = Yes 0 = No
Auto Select Settings 1 = Yes 0 = No
Auto Load Password File 1 = Yes 0 = No
Load Password File Location
C:\Protected Passwords.txt
Auto Save On Exit 1 = Yes 0 = No
Save Loaction For Save On Exit
C:\Default.txt
Settings Override 1 = Yes; 0 = No (use this to override the saves files settings

you will still get a error on closing but should not cause to big of a problem still works i will fix it when i get home tonight

EDIT :

To Removed Error On Close save a password file and that should fix that problem as i said this is still a beta ver im expecting there to be a bunch of errors lol
To lazy to read, but when i load a file. Then it close.
input error appears when you are trying to load a old password file so what your going to need to do is edit your password file its self or create a new password file ill work on a program to fix the password files if you wait i can get you a exe file to do it

to fix your password file do as below

take your password file and remove all the "-"
it should know look like this
Code:
Email
Website
Username
Password
Email
Website
Username
Password
Email
Website
Username
Password
Email
Website
Username
Password
Email
Website
Username
Password

next at the bottom of all that add
Code:
"current location of this txt file"
False
False
False
False
False

i will work on a exe file to do this auto but for know this should work just fine just make sure to have no extra lines or your settings and passwords wont load correctly if you find any more errors please let me know

PS dont for get to change "the current location of this file" to the actual location so that when you try to save it it doesnt error
PaSS Wrote:input error appears when you are trying to load a old password file so what your going to need to do is edit your password file its self or create a new password file ill work on a program to fix the password files if you wait i can get you a exe file to do it

to fix your password file do as below

take your password file and remove all the "-"
it should know look like this
Code:
Email
Website
Username
Password
Email
Website
Username
Password
Email
Website
Username
Password
Email
Website
Username
Password
Email
Website
Username
Password

next at the bottom of all that add
Code:
"current location of this txt file"
False
False
False
False
False

i will work on a exe file to do this auto but for know this should work just fine just make sure ant to have any extra lines or your settings and passwords wont load correctly if you find any more errors please let me know

know = now

Man, where you from jeremy? Big Grin I'm not even American, and i know my spellings. You sir, got grammar issues. LOTS OF IT.

Also, Thanks for the help, will do let you know* if errors are found.
im from idaho but moved to oregon 9 years ago :/ i always failed at english classes so ya thats y i suck that bad
mehhh
so how does the program work
Pages: 1 2