(wL) Forums

Full Version: Lagging hard on CSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every server I join, my ping spikes to 500. This is so dumb.

Reinstalled Windows, reinstalled CSS, reset my router. Nothing.

It spikes to 500, then back to normal and back to 500. I tried "Stop Refreshing" on the server browser, still doesn't work.

When I click "View Server Info" on Steam, it shows my normal ping but when I join a game, it spikes to 500. Happens every single time.
same here, somebody please find out whats going on  :'(
PS: i cant even sit on spec...
Same here..
In my guess its the new features :\
Riser` Wrote:Every server I join, my ping spikes to 500. This is so dumb.

Reinstalled Windows, reinstalled CSS, reset my router. Nothing.

It spikes to 500, then back to normal and back to 500. I tried "Stop Refreshing" on the server browser, still doesn't work.

When I click "View Server Info" on Steam, it shows my normal ping but when I join a game, it spikes to 500. Happens every single time.
i reiinstalled even my router again.. and sht happened

MindHACKer Wrote:Same here..
In my guess its the new features :\
it is (i think)
hmm, well this happened to me in the pop maps server i had 430 ping so i restarted my router and then it was back to normal but this always happens to me in pop maps server as for the other server idk i had my usual ping but it was higher by 10-15 and i wasnt lagging.
maybe its your isp ?  you had this problem before
it shows like my ping is between 50 -150 but when i open net_graph1 or 3, my ping is like 500-1000
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:it shows like my ping is between 50 -150 but when i open net_graph1 or 3, my ping is like 500-1000

That's because the one in the net_graph is latency, and the one in net_graph is your actual ping. You have some serious issues if you're getting 500ms+ ping.

I feel like all these threads are just bait for me to post lol Tongue
I, The Rival Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:it shows like my ping is between 50 -150 but when i open net_graph1 or 3, my ping is like 500-1000

That's because the one in the net_graph is latency, and the one in net_graph is your actual ping. You have some serious issues if you're getting 500ms+ ping.

I feel like all these threads are just bait for me to post lol Tongue
ill get u a pic of it
EDIT: 1.http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595831...1FB7291CA/
Thanks, I sized down your screenshot for you so I could post it here :

[Image: 77c733cd93.jpg]

So this is on Popular Maps?
I, The Rival Wrote:Thanks, I sized down your screenshot for you so I could post it here :

[Image: 77c733cd93.jpg]

So this is on Popular Maps?
yes sir.
Pages: 1 2