(wL) Forums

Full Version: !!!!PIRCAY BULL SHIT!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want your opion on piracy laws heres mine

ok the law says we can let people borrow dvds from rental stores we can copy cds to our hardrives we can stream movies off websites But we cant fucking download wtf is all downloading is is sharing peer to peer from multiple Peer so wats the big deal just cause we  have more friends then the government dosent mean they can punish us for it supposbly we have the freedom to do this shit but no there complete ass holes

so wats your opion
I agree with you, the whole process isnt going to just get up & leave the internet, even if it does someone will just find another way, its just the way the internet is, we want something we just google search till we eventually find a free way to get it.
The RIAA is just wasting all their effort & time, the only thing that could stop this is complete monitor & enforcement of the internet (Which is Impossible!).
i think all movies, shows and music should be free to the public after 2 years. They shud make the fines reasonable as well.
they really should how does that add up? you rob a movie worth 25$ and you end up with either a 500$ fine or 3-5 in the pen, the government kinda fucked up the math there.
lol in south america colombia thats all they have is piracy shet
u could probley buy black ops for 1 dolla instead of 60 something over here
acidBeast Wrote:lol in south america colombia thats all they have is piracy shet
u could probley buy black ops for 1 dolla instead of 60 something over here

LMFAO!!!, DAMN!!! if i send you like 10 bucks could u pick up some stuff for the people i didnt buy presents for. xD
yeaa... no thankz i live in california haha
Piracy, well, technically YouTube is commiting massive music and video piracy.

There was this song I liked, The Final Countdown, I didnt have a PayPal so i couldn't buy it, i just got YouTube Downloader, downloaded it and converted it to mp3 format, simple as pie
Pie=3.1415926535897932384626433
there shud be no copyright, the people that produce these things shud just be happy that people find their shit interesting.
I think its just something else for our government to try to control, but fails at doing so lol.

@Indigo All the songs on my iPod are pretty much from YouTube, I used a YouTube downloader/converter Big Grin
Pages: 1 2