(wL) Forums

Full Version: Password Saver v0.0.3 - Plans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
alright so i just finished v0.0.2 what a pain in the ass that was lol and it was welll ahead of scheduale so thats a good thing

v0.0.2 Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?9g7o7rnr5kjpd7e

features for v0.0.3 :
- Fix Show And Hide Buttons
- Makeover the gui
- add more options (what i have no idea)
- Possibly Encrypt The Password Files (there will be a option to disable that)
- add better hiding features so you can hid single boxes instead of a entire colum
- And More.....

if you have and error from the v0.0.1 or v0.0.2 i will place a fix in it if you get a error message tell me where you got it and what you were doing and tell me wat the error message said and i will put a error handler in there so it doesnt just crash your program

if you have ideas that have not been added please shoot them my way and i might implment them just remember my coding stills are noob

i need new custom buttons that say the following

- hide
- show
- save
- close
- edit selected
- edit all
- options
- easy loader
- save
- save as
- load
- Load Selected
- Save Locations
- Delete Selected
- Add

a new logo that matches the buttons
- Password Saver Final

A Box With Text In The Middle that say
- Email
- Website
- Username
- Password

Text That Says
- Current Save Location
- Created By: Jeremy

I also need a cool background to match the text buttons and logo

thank you ahead of time

Expected Release - 1/30/2012

i don't plan on starting coding till 1/1/2012 so ya just thought i would let people know im done coding for a little while i coded 2 programs with in 4 or 5 days so ya that is good enough for me LOL
PaSS Wrote:Expected Release - 1/30/2012

i don't plan on starting coding till 1/1/2012 so ya just thought i would let people know im done coding for a little while i coded 2 programs with in 4 or 5 days so ya that is good enough for me LOL

You should take more time than that. "Expected Release - 1/30/2012"

Also, you coded way to simple programs. You should learn more coding and less making simple programs. I mean... anyone that starts coding in VB6 as beginers could probably do that.

Just take more time, get that program sexy. Big Grin
auto login xD for like Facebook.
to be honest, what the guys are saying is right, the program is simple.
Anyways you gotta start somewhere Wink
Everyone makes simple programs at first.Pass you should get in like Java.you could make mods for Minecraft
.::Dre@m$::. Wrote:Everyone makes simple programs at first.

Not if you take the time to learn more of the specific code you want to learn Big Grin
@Carlos

i dont really wanna spend the time to learn it in full if i ever do i will make better programs but till then this is wat i am gonna release

@dreams

ya ive thought about learning java it seems like alot of funn

i first started learning vb because of miragebot so i could make scripts so i might make mods for minecraft i d k well see

just got a new computer i7 3.4 4 core hyperthreading

lanboy air case

6685 hd radeaon
and some mo bo isnt all that great but o well
Up to you, just trying to help. Just take your time on this version. You releasing to fast and yet so simple, not many to click on.
ya well as i said im taking a coding break lol just got my new comp so gald to have it i can get back to making youtube videos Smile lol

and get back to getting 400fps on minecraft Smile (thats in game fps not start screen)

EDIT:

ps carlos you should try the easy loader on the complete ver of 0.0.2 its pretty cool so i thought

im also adding encryption to the next version as well just thought i would let every one know

i may work on adding auto logins for people as well
What does the easy loader do?
Pages: 1 2