(wL) Forums

Full Version: How did you find wL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
well last summer(2010), i download my non-steam account, and i was trying to play online.. When i opened the servers list i saw alot of servers.. but i didnt play at them, because i saw 3 servers together with the same symbols at the begin:
1.(wL)Minigames..
2.(wL)24/7 Office
3.(wL)Snipers
and i first clicked at minigames..
how did you find wL? let everyone know
i started playing the 24/7 office where i met Riser and decided to join the forums.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:i started playing the 24/7 office with Riser and decided to join the forums.
so u know each-other from other servers?
I was searching for a server that didn't autokick me 'cos of my ping. I was randomly clicking servers and trying them out. I clicked on (wl) 24/7 Dust2 and played in it for a bit and didn't get kicked...so yeah.
nope met him there.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:nope met him there.
cool, and look where u are now.. Wink
rAnSaCk Wrote:I was searching for a server that didn't autokick me 'cos of my ping. I was randomly clicking servers and trying them out. I clicked on (wl) 24/7 Dust2 and played in it for a bit and didn't get kicked...so yeah.
lool and u just got lucky, to click randomly and got the best servers to play  Wink Big Grin
Used to play at SiX with Hostage(Riser) then after it shut down he invited me to 24/7 Office. I joined the forums because I was banned for trash talking.
yeah im a Server admin now woot woot!!
FenKeN Wrote:Used to play at SiX with Hostage(Riser) then after it shut down he invited me to 24/7 Office. I joined the forums because I was banned for trash talking.
so u and riser are old buddies..lol nad u got banned for talking trash?LOOOL
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah im a Server admin now woot woot!!
im glad for u!
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:well last summer(2010), i download my non-steam account, and i was trying to play online.. When i opened the servers list i saw alot of servers.. but i didnt play at them, because i saw 3 servers together with the same symbols at the begin:
1.(wL)Minigames..
2.(wL)24/7 Office
3.(wL)Snipers
and i first clicked at minigames..
how did you find wL? let everyone know

Lies, we didn't have our servers up in Summer 2010.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah im a Server admin now woot woot!!
im glad for u!
Jelly...

I think we started in DEC 2010 or JAN 2011, I joined War-Lords in JAN 2011 after I got banned from PGN. Bison adopted me.
(talking about CSS servers, forum existed prior to that)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6