(wL) Forums

Full Version: OWNED?- DOMINATED?...lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i'm glad no1 has pics of dominating me =3
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:i'm glad no1 has pics of dominating me =3
not yet.. lol
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:i'm glad no1 has pics of dominating me =3
not yet.. lol

=3 <3
riser and spartan
Congrats. You domed me on a scout map that I never played before GJ!!
you like the screen shot of you dominating me drunk?? and while i was afk?? well i do understand you need a hell alot of luck to kill me once and to dominate me you need a miracle and you know i dominated you when i came back, but i didnt take that screen shot and like many other times i dominated you Wink

Matt Wrote:Ultima gave me a good owning today Sad.
LOL, matt it was 2vs1 and you wanted to give him a bot to help both of us werent enough to face him alone lol
but later i almost dominated him about 4 times but.... *sigh* 
I know it's not on WL server but it's what I have haha
Assassin Wrote:you like the screen shot of you dominating me drunk?? and while i was afk?? well i do understand you need a hell alot of luck to kill me once and to dominate me you need a miracle and you know i dominated you when i came back, but i didnt take that screen shot and like many other times i dominated you Wink

LOL, matt it was 2vs1 and you wanted to give him a bot to help both of us werent enough to face him alone lol
Well... Ultma's a bot, so maybe Matt thought that Ultma would be able to get along with the other bot?
silly Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:you like the screen shot of you dominating me drunk?? and while i was afk?? well i do understand you need a hell alot of luck to kill me once and to dominate me you need a miracle and you know i dominated you when i came back, but i didnt take that screen shot and like many other times i dominated you Wink

Well... Ultma's a bot, so maybe Matt thought that Ultma would be able to get along with the other bot?

LOL
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Congrats. You domed me on a scout map that I never played before GJ!!
Tbh, I never played that map before as well o.O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7