(wL) Forums

Full Version: Suggestion to non-steamers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, you non-steamers should download Steam and install it. Then get the game APB Reloaded. Its for free and the game is beast!
also, u can talk to steamers, idk how... but some of my non-steam friends can talk to me (even tho they dont have steam)..
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Well, you non-steamers should download Steam and install it. Then get the game APB Reloaded. Its for free and the game is beast!
yeah its a good game but the lag just kills the game
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:also, u can talk to steamers, idk how... but some of my non-steam friends can talk to me (even tho they dont have steam)..
I don't get that =/
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:also, u can talk to steamers, idk how... but some of my non-steam friends can talk to me (even tho they dont have steam)..
I don't get that =/
i think he means that they can add ppl on steam since they have the game but im not sure :/
If you download a free game on steam, you still can't add people. Only they can add you.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:If you download a free game on steam, you still can't add people. Only they can add you.
but after that, u can talk to them normally
I would do this but I hate the legit steam client and I don't like to run it, and sometimes it messes up my nosteam shit.
naive Wrote:I would do this but I hate the legit steam client and I don't like to run it, and sometimes it messes up my nosteam shit.
Just exit steam before you load up any non steam shit.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
naive Wrote:I would do this but I hate the legit steam client and I don't like to run it, and sometimes it messes up my nosteam shit.
Just exit steam before you load up any non steam shit.
u cant open non-steam with steam on...lol and steam is much better than non-steam (imo)
Pages: 1 2