(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hack Detection Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've downloaded a couple files from a couple different websites to help fight hackers and the only 1 that works for me is wLauncher. The only problem I have with that is... it doesn't really help because its in Korean and I don't know how to use it. All of the other programs that I download have a bunch of files in the folders to include: read me, .dll files, and .exe files). I have no idea what I'm doing. If someone could show me how to install these programs right or how to use wlauncher, I would appreciate it and it would really make my gaming experience alot more.... pure.

Thanks,
WinLoseWhatever
To be honest I don't even know what is this program you got..i thought you were looking for help at catching hackers...lol
WinLoseWhatever Wrote:I've downloaded a couple files from a couple different websites to help fight hackers and the only 1 that works for me is wLauncher. The only problem I have with that is... it doesn't really help because its in Korean and I don't know how to use it. All of the other programs that I download have a bunch of files in the folders to include: read me, .dll files, and .exe files). I have no idea what I'm doing. If someone could show me how to install these programs right or how to use wlauncher, I would appreciate it and it would really make my gaming experience alot more.... pure.

Thanks,
WinLoseWhatever

So are you saying that you downloaded programs to stop hackers? If so then you have been infected with more viruses. If not and you download random files anyway for some random hacker. Im sure you still have viruses. I can remove them for you remotely. Contact me for more info. Just PM me or add me on steam.
Kronos Wrote:
WinLoseWhatever Wrote:I've downloaded a couple files from a couple different websites to help fight hackers and the only 1 that works for me is wLauncher. The only problem I have with that is... it doesn't really help because its in Korean and I don't know how to use it. All of the other programs that I download have a bunch of files in the folders to include: read me, .dll files, and .exe files). I have no idea what I'm doing. If someone could show me how to install these programs right or how to use wlauncher, I would appreciate it and it would really make my gaming experience alot more.... pure.

Thanks,
WinLoseWhatever

So are you saying that you downloaded programs to stop hackers? If so then you have been infected with more viruses. If not and you download random files anyway for some random hacker. Im sure you still have viruses. I can remove them for you remotely. Contact me for more info. Just PM me or add me on steam.
lol this thread was created couple months ago, i'm sure that guy doesn't care anymore  :o
LOL! Didnt even know. :|
Krono,
you just trying to be nice,
or just wanna make some $$$$$$$$.
Smile
BRABUS Wrote:Krono,
you just trying to be nice,
or just wanna make some $$$$$$$$.
Smile

Little of both. Its in my nature to do both Big Grin
the OP is a bot. He's trying to advertise wLauncher.

Come on guys.  :-\

Thanks,
WinLoseWhatever

do you know why? LOL
i speak Korean, thats why i know

wlauncher is probably the best hack detector/kicker
it detects any sorts of hack and kicks them.
however, you must know korean because of updates, news, usage, helps, etc.
also, it's free.
however, if you dont have Korean Windows edition, you are screwed because it does not support other windows then Korean editions.
tough luck. find other hack detector. do you know any others?
because Korean programs are all free (e.j. anti-virus vaccine program, games, hacks, unrar-programs, mounters, iso, etc...)

oh, btw, wLauncher is a starcraft broodwar & 2 hacker detector and kicker, if you are looking for anti-virus and spyware program, you got the wrong program. lol
i use V3 (again, free Korean vaccine program) for anti mal,spy ware and hacks. it literally checks every HDD/SDD and fixes it, so no more worries for torrent hack seeds.