(wL) Forums

Full Version: BACK ON WL :D :D :D happpeeeeeeeee face!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
happy new year every1 hows things?!
been good so far ;D, how are u? what happened to u? add me on steam
whats ur steam? I went back to China to see my grandparents for christmas Smile and my uncles and other people i dont know, although my parents know them :/ But yeah, i want to get back into css, cause i was watching CSS TV Big GrinD in china there's so many gaming channels!!! woke up at like 5 everyday to watch this clan called "gBuck" or something.... too good but yeah, im good wbu hacker detector?

wasn't on wL cause it was a blocked site -_- so is youtube and lots more.... apparently over 5000 websites are censored in China Sad
welcome back man! Big Grin
looking foreword to see u in gameĀ  8)
JoKLy Wrote:whats ur steam? I went back to China to see my grandparents for christmas Smile and my uncles and other people i dont know, although my parents know them :/ But yeah, i want to get back into css, cause i was watching CSS TV Big GrinD in china there's so many gaming channels!!! woke up at like 5 everyday to watch this clan called "gBuck" or something.... too good but yeah, im good wbu hacker detector?

wasn't on wL cause it was a blocked site -_- so is youtube and lots more.... apparently over 5000 websites are censored in China Sad
sounds like censorship and propaganda are common in China.
welcome back dude, i will never go to China!
Welcome Back.
silly Wrote:
JoKLy Wrote:whats ur steam? I went back to China to see my grandparents for christmas Smile and my uncles and other people i dont know, although my parents know them :/ But yeah, i want to get back into css, cause i was watching CSS TV Big GrinD in china there's so many gaming channels!!! woke up at like 5 everyday to watch this clan called "gBuck" or something.... too good but yeah, im good wbu hacker detector?

Yeah definitely. I wrote my bachelor thesis about the Chinese system, fascinating stuff. Information about the Tiananmen protests for example will be hard or impossible to find. They're not a communist country, but they are far from a liberal democracy.
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
silly Wrote:

Yeah definitely. I wrote my bachelor thesis about the Chinese system, fascinating stuff. Information about the Tiananmen protests for example will be hard or impossible to find. They're not a communist country, but they are far from a liberal democracy.
Mmm, it's interesting. What was your major?
silly Wrote:
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
silly Wrote:

Mmm, it's interesting. What was your major?

We don't use that system. Smile
Pages: 1 2