(wL) Forums

Full Version: So i want to catch hackers but.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm banned, but i want to try catch 5 hackers.... i went on pop maps #2 and after a while, it disconnects me and says I'm banned from the server, I should be allowed to spectate shouldn't I!?!
yes u should, and if u want some tips, let me know  Wink
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:yes u should, and if u want some tips, let me know  Wink

i don't think you get what he was asking.

Anyway, an admin should get back to you. They're probably just waking up.
Too many people connected to the server causing you to be kicked in order to make room. I'd suggest trying a server that has a lot of players but not as many since it reduces the likelihood the player will be banned by someone else.  :-X
jokly, go to 24/7 office, 24/7 dust 2, and 24/7 dust 2 deathmatch because that's where all cheaters go Wink
Spartacus Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:yes u should, and if u want some tips, let me know  Wink

i don't think you get what he was asking.

Anyway, an admin should get back to you. They're probably just waking up.
i did, but the only ppl who can fix this for him is bison, and i just offered my knowing with hackers, if he needs to..
}{@K@P Wrote:jokly, go to 24/7 office, 24/7 dust 2, and 24/7 dust 2 deathmatch because that's where all cheaters go Wink

Wink Thanks for the tip Wink I will keep my beady eye out Smile btw, my name is now revolution cause i can't change it Tongue
there is a program called Ultimate Name Changer, download it, move it to your game directory, and open it. it' s not cheats! ;D
}{@K@P Wrote:there is a program called Ultimate Name Changer, download it, move it to your game directory, and open it. it' s not cheats! ;D
ty