(wL) Forums

Full Version: that was so addicting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Joe Gotti Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:just want to know, who remembers this?

[Image: argentinapokemongigantazo.jpg]

i used to play these in school in Russia, back in 2000-2004, that was so addicting, and it was great times.
i dont even know what you are talking about lol.
lol where did u get this from lowrate?^^
what do you mean man? the pic or the topic?
lol the pic
oh lol! i putted that pic in the beginning, then in couple hours, this stupid website pic showed up, i was like "stupid sopa thing" so, i putted another pic Big Grin
}{@K@P Wrote:oh lol! i putted that pic in the beginning, then in couple hours, this stupid website pic showed up, i was like "stupid sopa thing" so, i putted another pic Big Grin
hahaahaha  ;D ;D ;D

NO MORE SOPA!! I'm an anti--SOPA guy /url] anti--SOPA guy  8)
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:oh lol! i putted that pic in the beginning, then in couple hours, this stupid website pic showed up, i was like "stupid sopa thing" so, i putted another pic Big Grin
hahaahaha  ;D ;D ;D

NO MORE SOPA!!  I'm an anti--SOPA guy  8)
and that's why we have that css clan!  :Smile
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
hahaahaha  ;D ;D ;D

NO MORE SOPA!!  I'm an anti--SOPA guy  8)
and that's why we have that css clan!  :Smile
affirmative
Yeah, they look like pogs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tazos

i remember when i had a couple of street fighter 2, mortal combat, simpsons pogs but most of the time, i had pokemon pogs(tazos), i remember buying them, they came with pack of gum, bag of chips, hubba bubba.... it was more addicting then css, all school was playing them.
ruplayer Wrote:They don't know shit... I'm probably a bit older, we played mortal combat flips, Pokemon flips became popular later in like 2002. I remember selling them to others, because I was too good in this game.

nerd
Jup, here they're called 'flippo's'. They used to be in bags of chips. They thought it was a brilliant idea till someone accidentally ate one of those and suffocated.

But before there were Pokemon characters on them, it were Looney Tunes characters (Bugs Bunny, Tweety,etc). I probably still have a bunch of these laying around somewhere. Aah, nostalgia

[Image: 39sylvester.png]
You don't get the idea, those chips were all over the world, but only in Russia kids actually gambled with them=) You gotta hit them, and if they flip over, you win them. People were fighting for some of the chips, like I remember subzero played for 3 regular chips=)

This game is old, and nobody plays it nowadays, but I found this video on the youtube, some kids playing it lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg3h-o5CXO8[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3