(wL) Forums

Full Version: naive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You are not eligible to use the word fact, seeing as even ones that have been presented to you right in the open are escaping your grasp. 

Your name suits you so well if you believe you have to get along with everyone in a community.  Now let me slow things down for you because yet again you fail to think about what you read.

Your opinions are null.  What annoys me is how you actually believe in these ridiculous opinions. Not the opinions, but the fact that you actually believe in them. There will always be stupid people out there in the world and they will always irritate me to no end.

Stop writing shit without putting thought into it. 

naive Wrote:So far, the only direct claims you have made specifically about my posts are that one was "well said". I don't understand the insults from you at all, should I take this as a misdirected admiration thread? If so, thanks Smile

I swear to god dude, your highschool teachers should be fired because they did a horrible job.    ^  I am not even going to bother explaining that. You can either choose to actually put in a good effort and figure it out or just give up and believe whatever the fuck your head comes up with, which seems to be what you do either way.

naive Wrote:brings that single factor of our continued communication into question.

You realize we never talk anyways right? 

And yet again, I wish to make this clear if I haven't already.

I am not critisizing you as an admin to admin. If i was doing that it would be in the private section of the boards. I am critisizing you as a player to another player.

Do me a favor cupcake and read that two more times just incase you missed it.

If you are still confused please seek medical help at your nearest doctor.
You do realize that you have not provided one single thing to back up any of your claims against me, right? Literally the only specific thing you have mentioned here is a compliment. You seem to be presenting a world view that you contain the sole knowledge of truth, and all others who disagree are simply wrong. I may be wrong from time to time, but at least I am capable of communicating in meaningful ways with people. You likely have given up hope on people being able to understand your opinions due to your incredible inability to explain them. I think your frustration with me lies solely in your inability to dispute anything that I am saying. I'm very sorry if you don't have what it takes to be persuasive in this world, but there is no reason to take your rage out on me over it.
I just have alot of experience of discussing these types of topics with people. Frankly they have grown mundane for the time being. Believe me I can argue quite well as I plan to go into law. Although at the moment there would be no passion behind my words so I just don't write them. I have already told you where my issue lies. Nothing to do with your opinions themselves, just the fact that you actually defend them as if you honestly believe in them with everything you got. It's okay that you believe in them, just the fact that you like, reaallly believe in them and attempt to express it is what annoys me.  Dnno if that makes any sense to you.

You need to stop trying to bait me into an arguement about religion, politics or any other controversial crap. I've been there done that so many times its grown dull. Just a couple questions for you.

A) How old are you.
B) How far south are you?
c) How did you come to the name Naive?

Answer those 3 questions and I'll get off your back.

silly Wrote:Rawrzor, is this really necessary? You obviously don't agree with some of the things that naive has said. He may be right or completely wrong, but no-one is right about everything.

No one has to be right about everything. My point is that if you come on here and say unicorns exist and you have one as a pet, expect to get called an idiot.

The only difference is that instead of unicorns, we are talking about very broad and complicated situations and ideas.
everyone should just l2agreetodisagree.
A.) 30 mins from border to Canada
B.) 25
C.) A tribute to socrates, and bayes theorem.

Seeing as how you say things like "planning to go into law", I can only presume that you are fairly uneducated still. I'm a college graduate, information security. Take some communications and philosophy classes and learn that if you can't defend your positions they are worthless. Now you are claiming that your problem with me is that I defend one side of an argument because I may believe in it? You want to be a lawyer? Good luck with that one, rofl.

You can keep claiming that I am the stupid ignorant one as I attempt to understand your beliefs, while you shy away from meaningful discussions and resort to personal attacks. These are far more common traits of the "ignorant and stupid" than of those who are not.
Shocking
Enlighten me some more pTK with your eloquently verbose reasoning. Why don't you just accept that you love me?
It's a love hate relationship. The only sex we have it's angry sex
That's the only reason I troll you in the first place. You thought I believed all that shit? Rofl. Thats how persuasive I really am. I really know the flying spaghetti monster created all things.

In all honesty, I mostly choose my beliefs based on their difficulty level of acceptance (i play games on hard, like to argue). I'm still right though.
pTK Wrote:It's a love hate relationship. The only sex we have it's angry sex

naive Wrote:That's the only reason I troll you in the first place. You thought I believed all that shit? Rofl. Thats how persuasive I really am. I really know the flying spaghetti monster created all things.

In all honesty, I mostly choose my beliefs based on their difficulty level of acceptance (i play games on hard, like to argue). I'm still right though.

I'm so fucking confused.
Pages: 1 2 3