(wL) Forums

Full Version: Mobile STEAM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I just found this thing here:
http://store.steampowered.com/mobile
YES! Now we can have steam in Iphone and Android phones.
You have to set your steam acc to beta, whatever that means. I have the app already and idk how to set my steam acc to beta.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:You have to set your steam acc to beta, whatever that means. I have the app already and idk how to set my steam acc to beta.
ill try to get in a sec..lets see if ill have some probs
Btw, I found out how to change steam to beta.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Btw, I found out how to change steam to beta.
lol can u teach me tho?
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
lol can u teach me tho?
No. I will tell you why on steam.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
lol can u teach me tho?
No. I will tell you why on steam.
thanks for teaching me!

For those of you who dont know how to change the acc to beta version, heres some help:

1) on steam at the corner, you will see ''FRIENDS'', and then you click in ''SETTINGS'':

[Image: 75838020.png]

2) after clicking in ''SETTINGS'', a panel will open, just like the image below, and you need to select ''ACCOUNT'': (it may open in account by default)

[Image: 42953156.png]

3)At the bottom you will see an option named ''BETA PARTICIPATION'' and ''CHANGE'' just click in ''CHANGE'':

[Image: 14092549.png]

4)Just click in ''BETA UPDATE'' and restart steam:

[Image: 41315223.png]

And you're done, you're using your account in Beta Version.
I had this app back in like August or something, but I have too many friends and the app crashes upon loading my friends list.
Meh.
i tried everything that was put up in this thread , but when i try to log in to mobile steam it still says account not in beta  ???
i got the invite. they would have sent the beta through steam as a gift. they only invite the 8) kids.
Pages: 1 2