(wL) Forums

Full Version: What are your wishes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
yeah team balance is a hard thing to do because ppl get on your case like how RU has had abuse threads on him for trying to do it. it would just be easier if we had it automated.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah team balance is a hard thing to do because ppl get on your case like how RU has had abuse threads on him for trying to do it. it would just be easier if we had it automated.
don't bug me, but if fairly team balance had happened the right way that wouldn't happen
I wish UMP was useful.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah team balance is a hard thing to do because ppl get on your case like how RU has had abuse threads on him for trying to do it. it would just be easier if we had it automated.
don't bug me, but if fairly team balance had happened the right way that wouldn't happen

Check you PMs kido.
I wish Blitzball was a reality.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:

You're so smart, dammit...
Pages: 1 2 3 4