(wL) Forums

Full Version: Another Win for WL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spartacus Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:
silly Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:
Cortex Wrote:helmut is iffy,a.dunno bout himx

Yeah?
Lol, put it on your steam profile  ;D

already way past the 3000 character limit

I predict that I have to clock at least 500 hours of CSS on ESEA before people would start calling hacks on me.

nah. I only have about 400 hours of ESEA under my belt.  You get better by DMing, Aim mapping, and watching demos
helmut^ Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:
silly Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:
Cortex Wrote:helmut is iffy,a.dunno bout himx

Yeah?
Lol, put it on your steam profile  ;D

already way past the 3000 character limit

I predict that I have to clock at least 500 hours of CSS on ESEA before people would start calling hacks on me.

nah. I only have about 400 hours of ESEA under my belt.  You get better by DMing, Aim mapping, and watching demos

Not nub demos Lol. Just watch the top 6 ones http://eseanews.com/css/index.php?s=demos
pTK Wrote:16-2  on dust2. 

Helmut carried with 29 kills.  on last round he had 29 and i shot him in the head so that he wouldnt drop a 30 bomb. Now he is mad.  Big Grin
I love those kinds of evil deeds good job, keep it up i'd like to see more of this in the future
Assassin Wrote:
pTK Wrote:16-2  on dust2. 

Helmut carried with 29 kills.  on last round he had 29 and i shot him in the head so that he wouldnt drop a 30 bomb. Now he is mad.  Big Grin
I love those kinds of evil deeds good job, keep it up i'd like to see more of this in the future

BANNED
Pages: 1 2