(wL) Forums

Full Version: Kidney Surgery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good luck man. hope to see you soon!
ruplayer Wrote:
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:See you in two weeks bud, medicine in US is the best so everything will be alright.

What.

Said, medicine in US is the best in the world and you should will be fine after surgery.
Good luck. They say what caused it?
Good luck man!
Best of luck man <3
Get well soon!!!
Good luck on your surgery, get well soon!
Hope everything goes well for ya. Do you know what caused the issue?
leo Wrote:Hope everything goes well for ya. Do you know what caused the issue?

Ironicly(if that's a word), Soda caused it. Although, I haven't drunken a soda in literally three years. Apperantly, it was Wendy's Frosty. That lovely ice-cold milkshake-like drink.
It seems that it was enough to trigger something wrong with me. Back when I was 16 I drunk A LOT of soda. I stopped drinking soda and I went from 230 lbs to now I'm at 185. But that one frosty just ruined me. Also, this may be off-subject, but I wouldn't mind a wL survival minecraft server.
I've been hosting a public server lately, with at the most, eight people online at once. Entertaining plugins, decent players, raising animals on a farm.
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:
leo Wrote:Hope everything goes well for ya. Do you know what caused the issue?

Ironicly(if that's a word), Soda caused it. Although, I haven't drunken a soda in literally three years. Apperantly, it was Wendy's Frosty. That lovely ice-cold milkshake-like drink.
It seems that it was enough to trigger something wrong with me. Back when I was 16 I drunk A LOT of soda. I stopped drinking soda and I went from 230 lbs to now I'm at 185. But that one frosty just ruined me.

Hm. I'm kinda the same, but I've tried to keep the soda to a minimum for a number of years. There's a lot of sodium in soda and other products. That's really really hard on the kidneys if you overdo it. How'd you get down to 185? I'd love to get there but I can't seem to get below 205 no matter what I do (I run half-marathons and bicycle like 6 miles a day).

Bloodlust Hero Wrote:Also, this may be off-subject, but I wouldn't mind a wL survival minecraft server.
I've been hosting a public server lately, with at the most, eight people online at once. Entertaining plugins, decent players, raising animals on a farm.

Hah. I'd love a good Minecraft server.
Pages: 1 2 3