(wL) Forums

Full Version: ok i got an cs go beta invite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok this game is retarded i cant see anything Sad
They said they were going to make de_aztec less CT sided.
Assassin Wrote:ok this game is retarded i cant see anything Sad
They need to just remove this damned fog.  I can't stand it.  They did all this stuff on train to make it so you can't hide and whatnot, but now you cant even see far enough to shoot anyone anyway. 
My fps in game is 150-180 and I'm lagging when playing online. When play offline I'm not lagging. I asked other players, they said "everyone is lagging". Disappointed.
JackMonroe Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:ok this game is retarded i cant see anything Sad
They need to just remove this damned fog.  I can't stand it.  They did all this stuff on train to make it so you can't hide and whatnot, but now you cant even see far enough to shoot anyone anyway. 
i dont know whose my teammate and whos the enemy cuz of this, im disappointed in this game tbh

ruplayer Wrote:My fps in game is 150-180 and I'm lagging when playing online. When play offline I'm not lagging. I asked other players, they said "everyone is lagging". Disappointed.
i wasnt lagging maybe its just the server you were playing in. i doubt this game will be as popular as source
The game is kind of slow, all moves and everything... I hope they will remove some fog.
NO NO NO valve do not remove it..and keep up the lag pls..  :-X
its ok its aint bad just that has same source like graphics..the reg feels better Wink
hooray for reg
Damnit!!! :-X
Pages: 1 2 3