(wL) Forums

Full Version: stats reset!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Perhaps there should be a way for any player to manually reset his stats? That would be useful.
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:Perhaps there should be a way for any player to manually reset his stats? That would be useful.
lol i asked bison to give me access to game me, so i can reset my stats by myself, but he replied: "lol no"  :o :Smile
This thread is sabotage fellows, let him be alone here. 
I'm down for this! Reset across the board. Because I discovered that I couldn't cash in my points for any prizes.

STEAM_0:0:8014027
seattle junkie Wrote:I'm down for this! Reset across the board. Because I discovered that I couldn't cash in my points for any prizes.

STEAM_0:0:8014027
lol, im down too
STEAM_0:1:45252766
}{@K@P Wrote:
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:Perhaps there should be a way for any player to manually reset his stats? That would be useful.
lol i asked bison to give me access to game me, so i can reset my stats by myself, but he replied: "lol no"  :o :Smile

What if you decrease everybody else's stats  Wink
Knowpain Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

nope, some wL players don't want to.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Knowpain Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

nope, some wL players don't want to.
lol, now i want everybody's stats to erase, since i have 1035 points in popular maps Big Grin
I asked Bison to reset my stats and forum posts long time ago, but this thread is here because one person was stacking and got points taken away.
STEAM_0:1:46495458

24/7 Dust2 and, and pistols only.
Pages: 1 2 3 4