(wL) Forums

Full Version: I never think about it and now i know it :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Man+Woman+Love+difference-relationship.jpg]
[Image: i-love-you-quotes-and-sayings-for-her-i18.jpg]
[Image: emo+love+sayings+and+quotes+5.jpeg]
....it so beautiful for me Smile
Too much love here..
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Too much love here..
Dragon Wrote:
sorry if i disturb you all.....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nqpSHGvhd8&feature=related[/youtube]
this is real history
i hope everyone love history Smile
Apple/Orange Wrote:
Dragon Wrote:
sorry if i disturb you all.....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nqpSHGvhd8&feature=related[/youtube]
this is real history
i hope everyone love history Smile
You're never annoying and i liked that... Wink
Apple/Orange Wrote:[Image: Man+Woman+Love+difference-relationship.jpg]
[Image: i-love-you-quotes-and-sayings-for-her-i18.jpg]
[Image: emo+love+sayings+and+quotes+5.jpeg]
....it so beautiful for me Smile
YOU...you mean ME. Wink
Quote:Too much love here..
Apple/Orange Wrote:sorry if i disturb you all.....
You're not disturbing (at least not me  Wink) but that's too much love for me  ;D
ok....  ;D
Not to be the debbie downer but..This just reminded more of my ex.. She cheated me on St patricks day downtown. I actually caught her making out with another guy. I went up to her and said "wtf what are you doing" then she said "Oh im confused I thought we werent dating anymore, Im sorry your a great guy blah blah" I just said "fuck you" the dude she was making out with came up to me and started shoving me and the bouncers kicked us both out and he continued to confront me. So I literally beat the hell outta him so much I broke 4 of my knuckles.

Love sucks sometimes.
TheDude Wrote:Not to be the debbie downer but..This just reminded more of my ex.. She cheated me on St patricks day downtown. I actually caught her making out with another guy. I went up to her and said "wtf what are you doing" then she said "Oh im confused I thought we werent dating anymore, Im sorry your a great guy blah blah" I just said "fuck you" the dude she was making out with came up to me and started shoving me and the bouncers kicked us both out and he continued to confront me. So I literally beat the hell outta him so much I broke 4 of my knuckles.

Love sucks sometimes.
not all girls/women like her,if she done something like that to hurt your feeling,she will get back what she has been done...don't worry there are many girl/women out there,so just find another girl..and if you are good man/boy i'm very sure,someday many girl will like you,it not impossible,trust me Smile
...i agree with you,sometimes love is suck ...but good luck and i hope your live  will better
Pages: 1 2