(wL) Forums

Full Version: Things Im Expecting From War-Lords.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have set some things that i expect to happen to war-lords.net here is my list let me no wat u think

- Get 1,000 Members
- Be The Most Badass Bnet Site Out There
- Bnet To Die
- Reach over 50,000+ Posts
- Reach Over 40,000+ Topics
- Be The First Place To Realse A Bot For Bnet 2.0
- To Create A War Bot For Battle Net That Uses No Keys Or Proxies ( I Dream of it)
- Battle Net Gets To Lazy To Care About BNET and Unbans All The Keys And Proxies

most of things may not happen but im sure it will one day or another
- Get 1,000 Members( i hope too)
- Be The Most Badass Bnet Site Out There( i hope too)
- Bnet To Die
- Reach over 50,000+ Posts( i hope too)
- Reach Over 40,000+ Topics( i hope too)
- Be The First Place To Realse A Bot For Bnet 2.0(I don't think that will happen)
- To Create A War Bot For Battle Net That Uses No Keys Or Proxies ( I Dream of it)( Never going to happen)
- Battle Net Gets To Lazy To Care About BNET and Unbans All The Keys And Proxies( Love that)
Quote:- To Create A War Bot For Battle Net That Uses No Keys Or Proxies ( I Dream of it)( Never going to happen)
that would be awesome!
Get 1,000 Members=Could happen
- Be The Most Badass Bnet Site Out There-Nope, there's a site better
- Bnet To Die-=WHy? It's fun, if you don't like it, don't play it
- Reach over 50,000+ Posts=will happen
- Reach Over 40,000+ Topics=will happen
- Be The First Place To Realse A Bot For Bnet 2.0=probably not but maybe
- To Create A War Bot For Battle Net That Uses No Keys Or Proxies-will never happen
- Battle Net Gets To Lazy To Care About BNET and Unbans All The Keys And Proxies=will never happen but they may do a unbanning of a lot of keys as they do now and then.
lol i love bnet but its going to die

as i say never say never they could fucking crash the bnet server and they lose all data of the keys that were banned and boom all keys unbanned lol and maybe they want people to use bnet so they open bnet key free like right before they shut it down u never no