(wL) Forums

Full Version: (JDK) Java Devlopment Kit 6 Update 18 & Netbeans 6.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can download the utility here:
Java SE Downloads - Sun Developer Network (SDN)

What is this?
What this does is let a programmer program in java. For these programs to work a computer must also have the JVM (Java virtual machine) installed.

Comes with 2 programs. The first one is by sun (java) and it install the development environment with classes. Also included is Netbeans which is a program that makes it easy for a programmer to program in java.
How do you like using Netbeans? I've been using Eclipse & am curious as to Netbeans as I have to grade homework from students using it for a Java course.
gOdzOOki, post: 76497, member: 2409 Wrote:How do you like using Netbeans? I've been using Eclipse & am curious as to Netbeans as I have to grade homework from students using it for a Java course.
eclipse way better Big Grin
is bluejay is similar prog like eclipse or netbeans >?
i prefer netbeans over eclipse, eclipse is too bulky and has too many unnecessary features.
With my view netbeans quite useful and eclipse will get u down because of hard performance
I protest! This section is a clear rip-off of HDK! DOWN WITH JDK!
pTK, post: 86777, member: 2725 Wrote:I protest! This section is a clear rip-off of HDK! DOWN WITH JDK!
Sun Microsystems is just jealous
pTK, post: 86777, member: 2725 Wrote:I protest! This section is a clear rip-off of HDK! DOWN WITH JDK!
Hey btw I applied for HDK and its 3-4 months I think I didnt got any reply .