(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hello I'm Highneon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i would expect mahyar to have sypathy for a fellow hacker :Smile
Pishtim Wrote:i would expect mahyar to have sypathy for a fellow hacker :Smile
+1
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
No, Drunk...you are Wrong! ... i hate hackers. i just wish him Good luck in his life!  Smile
hahaha oh mahyar, who doesn't fall in love with you! *playfully waves finger in the air*
mahyar Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
No, Drunk...you are Wrong! ... i hate hackers. i just wish him Good luck in his life!  Smile

Then goodbye i was hacking 2 years ago. I don't know why you should hate someone that hacks when most people have hacked at least 1 time in his/her life.
mahyar Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
He seems to be talking about hacking on the servers, not life...
Anyways, hes gone (I think) and we better leave this thread R.I.P!
This is not good for us watched.
Hello again looks like I got rejected. It's a shame I didn't get any kind of second chance, I never HAXed and never intended on doing so. I'm a curious person.

Daring enough to test the laws of balance, you had to know how curious I was.
Naïve enough to not expect to be banned, you had to know how stupid I was.
Kind enough not to ever have used cheats, you had to know how sad I was.
I never did and never will use cheats, you HAVE to know how serious I AM.
I took my time to come here and try to get my place back on the server, you have to know how DESPERATE I am.

You'll never hear my voice...
Never see me running around in your base like a proper noob...
You'll never have the opportunity to humiliate me with a surprise attack...
Never find out what kind of a friendly and silly gamer I could have turned out as on War Lords...

Maybe someone out here on these forums can still hear me? Still get to know me?

TL;DR:I need a hug Sad
Man, feel free to come here and hopefully as you said here:
Highneon Wrote:I'll have to play you in LoL some time dude. It's funny how many things you said that we have in common.
I'm 16, smoke weed, and like most of those games on that list lol (CSS, Skyrim, COD, LoL)
Deus Ex wasn't that great though. Storyline was cool but the controls were so weird
Dont smoke for a week so you'll be able to buy steam and join our servers again Wink.
Welcome bro.
Highneon Wrote:Hello again looks like I got rejected. It's a shame I didn't get any kind of second chance, I never HAXed and never intended on doing so. I'm a curious person.

Daring enough to test the laws of balance, you had to know how curious I was.
Naïve enough to not expect to be banned, you had to know how stupid I was.
Kind enough not to ever have used cheats, you had to know how sad I was.
I never did and never will use cheats, you HAVE to know how serious I AM.
I took my time to come here and try to get my place back on the server, you have to know how DESPERATE I am.

You'll never hear my voice...
Never see me running around in your base like a proper noob...
You'll never have the opportunity to humiliate me with a surprise attack...
Never find out what kind of a friendly and silly gamer I could have turned out as on War Lords...

Maybe someone out here on these forums can still hear me? Still get to know me?

TL;DR:I need a hug Sad

youre in prime condition to go emo, so just sell your TV and computer and go FULL EMO BRO
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Man, feel free to come here and hopefully as you said here:
Highneon Wrote:I'll have to play you in LoL some time dude. It's funny how many things you said that we have in common.
I'm 16, smoke weed, and like most of those games on that list lol (CSS, Skyrim, COD, LoL)
Deus Ex wasn't that great though. Storyline was cool but the controls were so weird
Dont smoke for a week so you'll be able to buy steam and join our servers again Wink.
Welcome bro.

I haven't smoked in weeks, and I don't own a single one of those games...
[Image: b3e768e2-b4cc-444a-a0f5-49e5ddeddc2e.jpg]

Quote:youre in prime condition to go emo, so just sell your TV and computer and go FULL EMO BRO
I don't own a TV and how am I supposed to buy CSS with no laptop...
Pages: 1 2 3 4