(wL) Forums

Full Version: cya...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i want to say .. i will leave war lord server ...

admin ban me cuz i want to be with my friend red in same team

soo cya guys ..  Smile
Sorry, but that was team stacking and RED told me you quitting to study or will you take this as personal as you are taking it? If you are so, IM SORRY, but I'm an admin and i have to enforce the rules. and If you're quitting just because of the ban, you're being silly.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Sorry, but that was team stacking and RED told me you quitting to study or will you take this as personal as you are taking it? If you are so, IM SORRY, but I'm an admin and i have to enforce the rules. and If you're quitting just because of the ban, you're being silly.

dont apologize ... im rly happy now ... cuz u banned me  Smile
im quitting too me and ice have to focus on our studies so pleasure meeting all of u good guys  Smile
take care.
₩λŘŘĮǾṜ Wrote:im quitting too me and ice have to focus on our studies so pleasure meeting all of u good guys  Smile
take care.

i didnt quit for study .. i quit for ban ,,, i can study and play at same time
IceBird Wrote:
₩λŘŘĮǾṜ Wrote:im quitting too me and ice have to focus on our studies so pleasure meeting all of u good guys  Smile
take care.

I mean, for real? you gonna take it personal?
take care.
that's the smart thing to do, because you need an education first, I wasn't active in css and forums for a month , now i'm done for 1 week, then, i will have to go back to school, Ice add me on steam bro
Motherfucking kid wont get it, don't even try to explain. He's doing it by the letter of the law. Join popular maps, admins there doing it by the spirit of the law, and not trying to add colors to theirs lives on internet. Seriously, try popular maps.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
IceBird Wrote:
take care.

i didnt take it personal ... 

Quote:that's the smart thing to do, because you need an education first, I wasn't active in css and forums for a month , now i'm done for 1 week, then, i will have to go back to school, Ice add me on steam bro

i want to add u .. but i cant add any one  Big Grin
if u want i can give u my eamil
IceBird Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
IceBird Wrote:
take care.

i didnt take it personal ... 

Quote:that's the smart thing to do, because you need an education first, I wasn't active in css and forums for a month , now i'm done for 1 week, then, i will have to go back to school, Ice add me on steam bro

i want to add u .. but i cant add any one  Big Grin
if u want i can give u my eamil
lol check your steam, i added you man Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3