(wL) Forums

Full Version: War-Lords to play in championship game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Branzone Sponsored Spring 5v5 GunGame Tournament has been a complete success for us. We've completely wiped out our opponents, and have wound up in the championship round!

http://www.teamwarfare.com/tournament/d ... Game&div=1

Each round is a best out of 3
You win a game by getting the knife kill

Out of 3 rounds, we have won all 6 games, while I myself have gotten 5 of the 6 knife kills.

Winning team gets a a free public server for 3 months, as well as 5 cs:go beta keys!

Championship Round will be played out sometime next week, wish us luck.
Looks like its time to put on my game face and win us a beta key
Good luck i wish i could see the match.
Good luck guys! hope you win it, will there be a link where we can watch it ( stream ) ?
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Good luck guys! hope you win it, will there be a link where we can watch it ( stream ) ?
^^ yeah that would be good.
Good Luck..  Wink
Good Luck ! Big Grin
The 3 months of free server hosting is meh. The cs:go keys are the real prize.  Tongue

Good luck!
M. Bison Wrote:The 3 months of free server hosting is meh. The cs:go keys are the real prize.  Tongue

Good luck!
8) how many are there?
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:The 3 months of free server hosting is meh. The cs:go keys are the real prize.  Tongue

Good luck!
8) how many are there?

helmut^ Wrote:Winning team gets a a free public server for 3 months, as well as 5 cs:go beta keys!
Pages: 1 2