(wL) Forums

Full Version: DECOY SPRAYS Reg.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to have a clear picture on the use of decoy sprays in the servers. I, personally am against the use of decoys in the game as it changes the course of the round. Admins need to clearly give the rules to all  players regarding the use of decoy sprays.
FALCON Wrote:I, personally am against the use of decoys in the game as it changes the course of the round.
why? you hate decoy spray because you can't tell real from fake? lol I use decoy spray, and I use it just for fun.  8)
I good rule of thumb, is if an admin removes it and tells you not to spray it.  You probably shouldn't.
^
I have sprays disabled, so its a non issue with me.  But I hear the decoy bomb is pretty funny and useful.
boooooon Wrote:I have sprays disabled, so its a non issue with me.  But I hear the decoy bomb is pretty funny and useful.
yes sir. (I don't use them, and I'm not against it.) Just dont be N O O B S and get to know better them  Tongue
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
boooooon Wrote:I have sprays disabled, so its a non issue with me.  But I hear the decoy bomb is pretty funny and useful.
yes sir. (I don't use them, and I'm not against it.) Just dont be N O O B S and get to know better them  Tongue
It's annoying when you have people give away your positions and spray wildly at the spray.
joker8baller Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
It's annoying when you have people give away your positions and spray wildly at the spray.
Thats true..
Guy next to me once a whole clip,reloaded and sprayed some more from a second clip. I asked him if the enemy died yet. Lol. He must have had a 13 inch screen. I love it.
seattle junkie Wrote:Guy next to me once a whole clip,reloaded and sprayed some more from a second clip. I asked him if the enemy died yet. Lol. He must have had a 13 inch screen. I love it.

lol. keep it enabled for pub lulz
Pages: 1 2