(wL) Forums

Full Version: counter strike source tournaments/bring people to the fourm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
helmut^ Wrote:The Branzone Sponsored Spring 5v5 GunGame Tournament has been a complete success for us. We've completely wiped out our opponents, and have wound up in the championship round!

http://www.teamwarfare.com/tournament/de...Game&div=1

Each round is a best out of 3
You win a game by getting the knife kill

Out of 3 rounds, we have won all 6 games, while I myself have gotten 5 of the 6 knife kills.

Winning team gets a a free public server for 3 months, as well as 5 cs:go beta keys!

Championship Round will be played out sometime next week, wish us luck.
after reading that i started to think.. why don't we have like a grand team? a team that represents wL in tournaments?And play in massive torrnys.i think it would bring a S**t load of people to the Dieing fourm... even if we dont win .It better then HeLL clan or any large clan/website/communitys. a lot/most top CS:S clan/website/communitys cost to become part of them and they are big for that reason.i not saying that wL needs to start charging for it membership. i just saying that if we had a team that played tournaments for the wL that it would bring lots of needed attention to this old forum.the servers did for a while but alot of the members stopped being active and alot of them are "admins". alot of the player base of CS:S are going to go to CS:GO no dout about it.But i think there will be still a huge base still for CS:S.. look at CS it looks like a Cartoon to me compared to CS:S.But there still huge events and Tournaments for it and huge money amounts payed out.i think with that in mind,i think that if we invested a little money and time to find the best Active players to become a team i think it would help the forums grow as a whole.
Please let's do this. Have some try outs, chose the best from Night Watch, Angry Animals and some random pubbers?
forgot to put that in there ya xD
that's what the wL TwL clan was for?
Spartacus Wrote:that's what the wL TwL clan was for?
was or is? ???
either way we could ave 2 teams..lol
ya but you dont see them at anything big or remotely big they play on our server like a clan
ok, can someone explain everything goin to happen, because i am interested in joining.
We're planning on hosting CS:GO servers.  :o
Dragons Wrote:ok, can someone explain everything goin to happen, because i am interested in joining.
They want to create a professional War-Lords CS:S team to play in tournaments and such, so they get endorsed and what not by who ever wants to do that stuff
Pages: 1 2