(wL) Forums

Full Version: To CAS the Jeep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm so sorry that I'm so mean to you Cas.
just so you know i hate you sarcastically~ <3
whatever. Love you brah, and dont admin abuse man Wink
just sayin.
my bro love goes to everyone... let me try to think...

Love and sincere to "Drunk a.k.a. Lua", "Mentok, the Mind taker (good luck on the presentation!)", "Legendary", "CAS", "Fuzzy Izzie Bear (Suicidal currently... Be sober brah ;D)" Sassy Baker", "Doyle", "Notta (who got banned recently WHY NOTTA, WHY DID YOU HACK)", "Icebird (Sexiest voice, seriously ;D)" "Roger", "Mouse (grow up faster, so your voice... nvm)", "Redeagle", "perfect (pro)", "Clintsouthwood (Colosseum lover)", "niko (fix your ping!)", "Shiki Nanaya", "battlefield (hablas engles yet? lol)", "MK scorpion", "Headshot//Smile650 (sorry for killing  you with headshot", "CaersaR (is it Caesar or Kai-sar? :o)", ";Donnamonster", "dfh", "Pagan", "Collar (stop calling him point-fag! lol)", "onzi (pro, and a very nice guy)", "nyro", "Lowrate", "google (i prefer yahoo ;D), "minigunner", "wickedsickpro", "Soda.can (im a bronnie too! Big Grin)", "Gothiegirlie", "Sum (hey brah!!)", "Chicken Lord", "Banana buddy", "BaNaNaMan (ADMIN ABUSE! ;D)", "s1eepy (i want your music back!)", "Chrome", "Reaper of Smiles", "Arakawa Under the Bridge"

i may have forgotten to mention you guys, but i love you all, my bros and sises. I hope to make more good friends in MG server even tho i cant go on as frequently as before, but to MG server, Survive, Thrive, and last long!
<3<3<3 i love ya all
pce. Big Grin
[Image: 277064_206194229445414_1441674043_n.jpg]
You didnt mention me.

*INSERT WHAT SPARTACUS SAID*
Yep. ADMIN ABUSE Tongue
Wait, what?

i know you don't hate me lol, i'm just messing with you guys.

Yuuki <3' Wrote:whatever. Love you brah, and dont admin abuse man Wink

Another, wait, what?

oh and

This :
Spartacus Wrote:[Image: 277064_206194229445414_1441674043_n.jpg]
ahhhhh, that was very nice Yuuki Big Grin
Ill be as gay as i can if i need to be in order to love my bros and sises.  8)
}{@K@P Wrote:ahhhhh, that was very nice Yuuki Big Grin
yes sir Big Grin :-*
cas is a lucky @#$@#$@#%$@#$@#%$#@$$ *********** whos infact a noob, his luck will ran out someday.

oh and this:

Riser` Wrote:You didnt mention me.

*INSERT WHAT SPARTACUS SAID*

You didn't mention me >Sad Oh wait im
Yuuki <3' Wrote:"Legendary"

Who's him? Or im him? Ummm...
Pages: 1 2