(wL) Forums

Full Version: Server Stats Reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I believe it is time to open up this age old debate.

Previously I have been strongly against it.

With summer coming up, and people getting more time on their hands, I believe it should be RESET. A week before hand have admins spread the word on the servers. Have players know when to expect it. Do it like May 1st or something. I really believe this should happen. Post your arguements and lets see where this discussion takes us.

Use CIVILITY when adressing each other on this topic or the roots will crush you into fine dust and sprinkle you on top of their ban ice cream.
Going to vote for option 2 and 3, i'm really adict to my points Loll and i think it is pointless because i think if you just put in some effort on being in the top 10 or top 5 or top 1 w.e, you can achieve your goal.
I wi think about it (: . Btw, I don't want it changed because riser is always in office server and be will become one very quick.
maybe the player can decide if they want their score reset.
Im like Bill Gate, I want my score, just like my bank account, as high as possible.
Smile
I voted for yes. I don't care about stats myself but I think it's fair that stats get reset every once and a while. For example, every 6 months.

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
i think if you just put in some effort on being in the top 10 or top 5 or top 1 w.e, you can achieve your goal.

I disagree. Even if you're really good you have to play countless hours every week to get in the top10, especially if the stats don't get reset.
Voted yes, think it'd be good for the servers.
pTK Wrote:Yes, I believe it is time to open up this age old debate.

Previously I have been strongly against it.

With summer coming up, and people getting more time on their hands, I believe it should be RESET. A week before hand have admins spread the word on the servers. Have players know when to expect it. Do it like May 1st or something. I really believe this should happen. Post your arguements and lets see where this discussion takes us.

Use CIVILITY when adressing each other on this topic or the roots will crush you into fine dust and sprinkle you on top of their ban ice cream.
when you play more you can ask for it, i know why you want to do it ptk you coward.
before, i was against it, now I'm support this!!!!!!!!
I'm almost top10 in almost all servers, I was 3rd rank in popular maps, and I realized that these ranks will do nothing, you are not getting a real money for it....  Sad
}{@K@P Wrote:before, i was against it, now I'm support this!!!!!!!!
I'm almost top10 in almost all servers, I was 3rd rank in popular maps, and I realized that these ranks will do nothing, you are not getting a real money for it....  Sad

if its no big deal then why bother with it at all?
Cortex Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:before, i was against it, now I'm support this!!!!!!!!

if its no big deal then why bother with it at all?

Bragging rights.  :o
Pages: 1 2