(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ntldr is missing HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i accidently deleted a file when making space for my games. when i restarted my computer, it says Ntldr is missing. i dont have the wi >Sadndows xp cd so i cant boot from that. HELP!!!
russian Wrote:i accidently deleted a file when making space for my games. when i restarted my computer, it says Ntldr is missing. i dont have the wi >Sadndows xp cd so i cant boot from that. HELP!!!

What Windows xp? I ran into this problem before. I can help u with it. Just PM me for more info or add me on steam so we can handle the problem together.

Edit: lol its pretty bad when you post this in the tech forums and you have 14 views and only one post back. I'm confident I can get this fixed for you, just PM me
ntldr is one of those crucial files you don't really expect to count for much until you erase it. I recommend talking with kronos... Xp cannot function w/o it!
thanks for the offer kronos. my dad actually took apart my computer and did some wierd crap and i completely restarted my computer. Im curius if my id on CSS will be the same and ill keep my rank on the minigames server because im running a non steam version. Hopefully ill have my 2 and a half days played still no there.
Yes, your SteamID is tied to your Steam Account... Don't worry, you will still have all your ranks....
Master, im not playing CSS off of steam bro, mines cracked =pp
Ah... Gotz no idea then, bro...
Thanks anyway =)
russian Wrote:thanks for the offer kronos. my dad actually took apart my computer and did some wierd crap and i completely restarted my computer. Im curius if my id on CSS will be the same and ill keep my rank on the minigames server because im running a non steam version. Hopefully ill have my 2 and a half days played still no there.

Im sure it will. Your non steam account is tided to your Ip Config.  but if it dont, talk to bison Im sure he can give you your ratings back on the new non steam profile.
russian Wrote:i accidently deleted a file when making space for my games. when i restarted my computer, it says Ntldr is missing. i dont have the wi >Sadndows xp cd so i cant boot from that. HELP!!!
couldn't resist haha.
Pages: 1 2